We visited this hotel on the 9th of May for a one week stay.We have been to Fuerteventura many times but this was our first stay at The Oliva Beach Hotel.I cannot fault this hotel one bit we paid 480 for one weeks all inclusive and it was worth every penny.The hotel furnishings may be a little dated but everywhere was spotlessly clean.The grounds well kept,the staff were so friendly we have stayed in five star accomodation and not had such pleasant staff.The best attraction however is the location right on a spectacular beach and only a short bus or taxi ride into Corralejo( You can walk into Corralejo along the beach it takes approx 1hr 30 mins if you a fairly fit).The night time entertainment wasn,t really for us but people with children said the kids entertainment was good.The weather was above average when we were there so we stayed on the beach till late went for a meal a few drinks then bed .For the price this is an excellent hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo