My husband and myself have just returned from this hotel with our 2 daughters and their other halves and our 23 month old grandson. We found everything about this hotel was really good. The views we had from the 4th floor of the main hotel were brilliant. Everywhere was exceptionally clean and the grounds are very well kept. The pool areas were thoroughly cleaned every morning but the sunbeds around the pool area went very early in the morning although you would probably get a sunbed elsewhere later in the day. The choice of food in the main hotel buffet restaurant was so good we didn't bother booking the speciality ones. Having 2 daughters who are vegetarian and one very fussy eater we were pleasantly surprised with the choice of food available and the salad bar and choice of fresh fruit was amazing. We have stayed at a number of Riu hotels and this exceeded all of them regarding food quality.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing beach hotel. It is only ten minutes on the bus to Corralejo and costs 1.20 euros or 7 euros by taxi, both of which can be caught right outside the hotel. There is not really anywhere to walk outside of the hotel apart from the beach which suited us just fine but if you are looking for shops and bars you would need to go into Corralejo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort opens all year, is located in a fascinating dune scenery with beautiful long beach Grandes Playas on Fuerteventura's north coast, near the "Parque Natural de Corralejo" and approx. 35 kms from Fuerteventura Airport (FUE). Far from any large agglomerations, the volcanic charm of this island and the generous sun that shines on it most of the year make it a perfect place for an exceptional holiday. The hotel has 814 comfortably furnished rooms and offers many amenities. The various entertainment programs, such as RiuArt the RiuFit program and the RiuLand Kids' Club, will keep you busy all day with numerous activities or relaxing with a massage or at the hair salon. In the evening, you can enjoy the best shows and live music and the best nightlife at the hotel's nightclub. You can enjoy exquisite international, Canary Island and Asian cuisine at its 4 restaurants or enjoy the best snacks and appetizers at its 5 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo