Me and my wife stayed here for 2 weeks in All inclusive, and we had one of our best holidays in all inclusive resort. The hotel is well kept, very clean and the service from the hotel staff is very professional. This hotel is a very good value for the money we paid. For all of you, moaning about beeing situated at the annex, STOP doing that, because we all have all kinds of phones in our pockets, and you can always call to the hotel, before you go, and ask, where your agent placed you. I asked especially for the main building, checked 2 days before leaving from home by calling their phone number, and that was it... VERY VERY SIMPLE THING TO.DO !!!!!!
Our room was well kept and cleaned daily, receptionists are very kind, they also give you bottled water for free, every day and as much as you want !!!! Staff in restourants and bars is also amazing, especially a waitress named Andreitta from the pool bar in main building, always welcomes you with a great smile, and makes best cocktails around!!!!
The food is also very good, wide variety of fresh meat, pastas, eggs, salads, pizza, potatoes, fresh and freshly coocked vegies and also lots of fresh fruit. There is also a good variety of desserts... Wich was exually the only thing we didnt like !!! The only MINUS in the kitchen was one "big" male chef, that worked in the morning during the breakfast time. We always came late to the breakfast, cause we were jogging along the beach in the sunrise. We know, that this guy has a lot of work to do, and lots of hungry mounths to please, but HEY.... One morning when the restourant was almost empty, I kindly waned to ask this "chef" if he could make "well done eggs" for my preagnant wife, cause there is a big risk for salmonela if not well done.... For the PREAGNANT WOMEN of course.... The guy refused to talk to me in any way... I only said ... Sorry sir... Can I ... And he interrupted me before i could speak, and said ... SELF SERVICE !!!! ... I really think that is not the way to treat your custumers, he should at least hear what I have to say.... So.... Big dislike
Anyway, our holydays were perfect, the pool was also clean and quite warm in the mornings, so you could throw
Yourself in after a good jogg in the morning, I was hoping on throwing myself in to the sea, but the sand along the coast was filled with houndrets of jellyfish.... So the pool was a very good alternative :))))
Also it is true that hotel is full of german people, but so.what ??? No one is picking at you, we also met a nice elderly couple from Germany in the Mandarin restourant,and had a few nice chats. If you dont like someone... Simply go away....
Also both restourants, the asian and canary had very good food, and dont forget to book it while staying there!!!
So.... Thumbs up, there is NO reason NOT to book this beautifulll resort
Borut&Helena age 29, Slovenia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo