We just got home after a week's R&R in Fuertaventura. It was our first visit to the island and we were impressed - by both the dramatic desert type scenery of the dunes outside Corralejo and by the hotel itself.
The Tres Islas is a VERY well managed hotel. Everywhere was spotless, the room was spacious and comfortable, with a sea view. The food was first class and, although it is buffet style, the hot meals are cooked live rather than having been 'standing' for any time. The dining room runs like clockwork.
The staff are all multi-lingual and so very pleasant & helpful. It was my birthday during our stay and I was presented with chocolates, wine and even a candle & rose petals on our table at dinner - all completely unprompted by my husband!
As for the island itself, we would go back. The beaches are gorgeous and the sea is turquoise, like the Caribbean. As for the wind, it was more of a constant breeze, which we found pleasant because it alleviated the effects of the heat and meant that I didn't feel like a sweaty mess all the time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo