I stayed for a week with my daughter in February and we both had a lovely stay. There was a special welcome in the room to celebrate her birthday, and we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, although I did feel that there was one particular member of the reception staff that let the rest down.
Our room was spotless and well equipped with plenty of room and a powerful shower. The view from our balcony on the 4th floor (we did upgrade to a sea view) was amazing, with a stunning beach right outside the hotels grounds. There were plenty of sunbeds and lots of room to relax.
We also really enjoyed the food, plenty of choice and very fresh. We particularly liked the varied salads and seafood. Again, the restaurant staff were very friendly and efficient.
There's no denying that parts of the hotel do look a little tired, but this did not spoil our holiday in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo