This is the first time we have been to Fuerteventura and chose this hotel mainly due to the reviews, but also the location. Both were exactly as discribed by previous reviews and we were very pleased indeed. This hotel is immaculate, the staff are very friendly and all do their best to make your stay enjoyable. We stayed in a junior suite which was a complimentary upgrade, for which i would like to thank the management, it was very much appreciated. The food at this hotel is probably the best we have encountered on our various trips to this type of hotel with Thomson.
Drinks prices do look high,but when you take into account the size of the measure it is cheaper than the UK, beer was a bit pricey at 3.80e for 500ml.
The hotel was fully booked our week so we had to do the inevitable and bag a sunbed before breakfast.The pool area had loads of room,even though all sunbeds were used it was surprisingly quiet,mainly due to the guests all had the same idea; relax.
I was very apprehensive about the two sittings for evening meal and when allocated the 8.30 slot thought that this may be a bit late. After the second night we were comfortable with our sitting,mainly due to the fact that the staff completely reset the whole restaurant tables and food stations exactly the same as the 6.30 sitting.
The beach is miles of golden sand and the sea is not too cold, although there are several rocks beneath the water. If you are not broadminded, don't go beyond the rock piles on the beach as you will more than likely encounter several very large,very brown,very naked people!!! each to their own.
We were very pleased with this hotel and will definately use it again when returning to the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo