Simple – A five star hotel with a five star attitude and approach from check- in to departure you are treated as someone special, a welcomed guest who is important.
Like any 5 star hotel the big things are done well, where this hotels stands out is that they do the little things right also which makes the difference and makes yoiu realise how much better this hotel is than other 5 star holiday hotels.
The first thing you notice is that the staff, are polite, highly skilled and immaculately dressed, they are there to help you 24 – 7.
The hotel itself is clean and very well maintained, the pool area is well proportioned to the number of guests and places to sit and relax are always available, negating the need to “grab my spot” early each morning, you can come down up to 10AM and still get a prime spot.
Bedrooms well sized and equipped and decorated tastefully and cleaned daily by someone who cares.
The food well that is first class! A great variety whether it is breakfast or dinner, freshly prepared and served with a smile.
Would I go back – YES
Would I recommend it – In a heartbeat.
Finally I was lucky to be celebrating my birthday whilst on vacation and the hotel certainly made me feel very special and left me with some wonderful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo