“Amazing Food and Friendly Staff ”
Review of Casa Manolo

Casa Manolo
Ranked #25 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This has quickly become my new favorite spot in the town. We first discovered it earlier this year and loved it so much we made a booking for Christmas Day when we would be back out on the island. The food is something else, all freshly cooked and really delicious. The mussels in seafood and the entricote being my favourites. The chocolate brownie as a dessert is amazing too. The staff are really friendly and attentive. I'll definitely be back and I'd highly recommend it to others. Just make sure to book in advance as it's always pretty busy.

1  Thank paddyb812019

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

This was our second meal at Casa Manola, on both occasions we have had great service and food. You need to book in advance to guarantee a table. I would highly recommend a visit. We choose this for our Christmas meal - I think that says a great deal.

1  Thank suecO6563LT
Reviewed December 24, 2017

Cheryl and I tried to get in at Casa Manolo on two occasions, but we were frustrated as we had not booked. Eventually, it dawned on us that we were going to have to book a table; which we did. When we went, we had a great evening. The staff, who come from Galicia, I think, were very friendly. The waitress recommended the lamb, which we both had. It was superb - slow cooked with a drop of white wine. The meat fell off the bone. Lamb has long been my favourite meat and when it is cooked like this, it simply cannot be beaten. Every single aspect of the meal was great, but I suspect that, unless you book, you won't get in. So make the effort and book a table. I am sure you will have a wonderful meal.

1  Thank petewolstencroft
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Returned to one of favourites restaurants for another fabulous meal. Not disappointed, all as lovely as I remember. Our party of 6 had mixed grills (massive), steak, lamb all cooked to perfection as usual. I was really looking forward to slow roasted beef which was a special last time I came, but it wasn’t on today. Starters are huge so we shared them between us. Reasonable priced and a family of friendly staff.

1  Thank pinksnip
Reviewed December 20, 2017

For us we seriously doubt we could find a better restaurant in Corralejo.

We found this restaurant last year after searching for restaurants that cater for people with coeliac disease so this was a return visit.

We ate here most nights and cannot fault a thing from the complementary bread, the starters, mains which included sea food, lamb, steak etc and desserts that we tried to the complementary liquors at the end of the meal. Lovely wine selection too and the sangria is lovely. Everything was cooked to perfection.

Service was fantastic thanks again to our lovely hosts Manu and Maria.

Book in advance to ensure a table.

Can’t wait to return