“Friendy relaxing environment”

Fish Spa Boutique - Dr Fish
More attraction details
Owner description: Fuerteventuras first Garra Rufa Fish Spa located in the town of Corralejo, we believe we provide the very best service in Garra Rufa Fish Spa experience, our location is off the main street to give a more relaxing experience! Find us in the PLAZA at the bottom of the high street behind the Shell petrol station. Come and see why we are different! Remember you WONT find us on the high street!
Reading, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Friendy relaxing environment”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

first experience,and glad it was here,didn't think i would last five minutes with my feet being in tanks of fish ,but found it very relaxing and spent half an hour there,after which had a very good professional massage from Juan..my legs are usually discolored from poor circulation,but after the massage,color began to return and it felt like i had a new pair of legs...amazing sensation,well worth every penny,your legs are bathed and dried before you enter the tank,and the water is kept perfectly clean,there is strict cleanliness throughout whole process and the lighting and music gives a nice ambient mood,there is an added bonus afterward you can relax next door in h2o with one of their many great cocktails and smoothies or a nice coffee,the owners of both establishments are great guys and make you feel very welcome..try it ,you wont be disappointed ...

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I Love this place”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love visiting Dr Fish every time I go to Corralejo, especially if I have been walking a lot or just need to chill out. The fish are well looked after, the atmosphere is warm, relaxing and very welcoming. I have been here with some friends who were very worried about going and now they ask when are we going. The foot massage by Juan is wonderful, I just wish it would go on forever. when you walk out you feel you are walking on air. Cannot wait to go again.

Visited March 2013
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even for the ticklish :)”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

As I am ticklish I was slightly wary to say the least but Juan really put me at ease :) It is very relaxing so you can totally chill out-perfect after the night before or a days shopping!I think I was falling asleep at one point!The massage after was fantastic and it really helped my other half with his ailments as well.Juan was extremely knowledgeable in what he was doing and very attentive throughout...would totally recommend this for everyone! :)

2 Thank wendy h
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I went here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Juan was very warm and welcoming and after a very giddy start we had a great experience.
The spa is spotless and comfortable. Well worth a visit for something a bit different.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Lovely experience,great staff,very relaxing! If I ever returned to corralejo I would be sure to visit again!

Visited June 2013