“Love this shop!! ”
Review of komodo

komodo
Ranked #7 of 16 Shopping in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: An authentic jewel in corralejo.. an amazing selection of gifts and wonderful clothing to suit all budgets.. really worth a visit, the atmosphere is enchanting.. you need to visit with plenty of time because there is so much to look at... really worth a trip!
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

2 visits to this shop and left with beautiful unique gifts for my family and obvs myself! Cant wait to return to fuerte just to get more goodies!!

2  Thank Kate-wakefield

Reviewed May 12, 2014

✿ Wow, this is definetly a shop THAT HAVE TO BE VISITED! ✿
Individual clothes ♦ beautyful accessoires ♦ nice presents - awesome!
When you enter KOMODO a firework of colours welcomes you and invites you to have a look at the amazing stock. I love especially the batik shirts, the dresses, the colourful tops and the wide trousers. And so some nice things found the way in my suitcase :-)
Komodo is not one of those touristic shops but a very special place with a wonderful individual style, good vibes and ♥.
For sure I will drop by when I'm on Fuerte the next time!
All the best to the KOMODO-Team!

1  Thank Eveline212
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

thank you very much for your kind words... we hope you enjoy the things you bought from Komodo and come back and enjoy beautiful Fuerteventura soon!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We holiday in Fuerteventura every year and I love shopping in Komodo. And every year there is new stock and things I haven't seen anywhere else. I've brought presents for others and myself over the years - ranging from pottery, jewellery, beautiful cotton trousers, silk printed tops, gorgeous cotton skirts, scarves, woven waterfall waistcoat, summer t-shirts, leather bags, etc. She also sells locally made crafts: jewellery, bags, notebooks, etc. You can find something for everyone. I can't wait to see what she has in stock on my next visit!! I usually spend a good hour enjoying looking at everything as there is a great selection and will make at least 2 visits each holiday as it's such a nice place to look around and shop.

3  Thank Keddagh

thank you very much for your kind review... we hope you enjoy the things you bought from Komodo and come back and enjoy beautiful Fuerteventura soon!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I spent one week in Fuerteventura at the end of December 2013 and, since I couldn't avoid the ritual shopping abroad, I decided to look for a shop with good vibes and good stuff too - I didnt wanna buy silly souvenirs for my family and friends. I ended up in Komodo, a lovely shop full of wonderful things! The moment you walk in the shop you realize that you're gonna spend at least half an hour there, among scented candles, sea shells, handmade jewelry, turquoises, ethnic/hippie/gypsy/beachy clothes and many other wonders.
I bought beautiful necklaces and bracelets for my mom, my sister and myself too, but I wanted to buy everything to be honest. The shop is such a relaxing, colorful and kinda spiritual place, and the girl who owns it is a sweetheart.
If you wanna buy quality presents (but with reasonable prices!) in Fuerteventura, make sure to go visit Komodo!

1  Thank LittleMermaidAlex
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review LittleMermaidAlex.. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time in my shop and have taken the time to write about Komodo. Hope you enjoyed your holiday and come back to Fuerte soon!! kind regards, Heather

Reviewed September 27, 2012

So me and my GF like to do shopping a lot on holidays - even in duty free :)
Usually we end up buying lots of boring stuff that end up in the trash can in a few years. That is why lately we buy less crap from vacations and look for real interesting things that have the spirit of the place that they were bought.

When we first entered komodo, we both smiled at each other - we knew that this place is the one we looked for. Small shop - but in our second visit (it is that good - you have to visit it two times) we spent an hour there - without noticing time. So many elegant, carefully chosen little "thinghies".. some much positive vibes coming from every object in the shop. My GF was dancing around them - each giving you a different emotion, a warm feeling that this island is happy to see you. Also no one buggy - no one telling you - "I make good price for you" :)

The objects that we bought impressed us a lot - a very good memory. Even the small ones, like bracelets are special, visible better made then anyone else in the region has.

Definitely a place to visit at least, probably shopping is auto implied here. :)

6  Thank wind57
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

hi there! Thanks for a great review..i´m really glad you enjoyed the shop and our wonderful island!! Take care and hope you can holiday again on the island.. regards from sunny fuerteventura, Heather