“Home from Home :)”

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Home from Home :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This seems to be our regular local home from home.Julie and Neill are fantastic hosts :) Really friendly atmosphere,good selection of music and karaoke-even though this maybe debated when I sing!Excellent selection of cocktails as well.I was there for my birthday and they certainly made my night one to remember :) really looking forward to going back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank wendy h

• Finnish first
Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

me and my fiancee have just got back from corralejo and we had some great nights at the juke box. the staff are really friendly, the drinks are cheap and the music is great. They also had karaoke on every night we went their. definitely one of the best bars/clubs in corralejo.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chris H
huddersfield
“a must go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

we have just arrived back from corralejo and went to this bar nearly every night...my daughter loves singin and they made us all feel so welcome........ber is cheap as chips and the hospitality is amazing........thanks julie and neil and the rest of the gang for making our holiday that bit more special and we will be seeing you all again soon x x x x

Visited May 2013
1 Thank amy h
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Absolutely loved this place!! Neil and Julie make you feel so welcome! Good atmosphere, €1.50 for a pint of tropical and cocktails buy one get the next one half price, Though the long island iced tea got me extremely drunk! Can't wait to go back next year.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Autumn2984
Swansea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You must visit this bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Julie and Neil, will give you the best welcome in town, This Karaoke bar is the best in town even if your not off the X-Factor. Its a fab bar for a drink, listenening or singing to music plus watching your favorite sports and you will always receive an excellent welcome.I started my singing career at the Jukebox lol. If your staying in town please visit and see for yourself.

Anthony & Diane