EEE Bikers - CLOSED
Review Highlights
EEE Bikers are finished

Sorry to say that Wasi closed EEE Bikers last June. Sorry to say that Wasi closed EEE Bikers last... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2014
embrasunseeker
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Brilliant trip!

We went on the tour in early April and it was the highlight of the holiday! I took 4 teenage boys... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2014
Cherrypi1
Bristol, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful idea- battery powered bikes which give you more power as you cycle harder. the effect is an easy bike ride up mountains even for people like me who have no experince of mountain biking or the fitness level needed. Great time has by us all.

1  Thank Sue W
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Thanks EEE guys. I really wanted to do this but my son was reluctant as the thought of mountain biking up a volcano sounded like hard work and no fun too him at all. He did really enjoy it though and the cool electric bike engines on the excellent mountain bikes took the effort out of pedaling up hill. The trails are enjoyable and not scary at all. If you can ride a bike you can do this. Don't think it is big effort or for fit people only this is minimal effort big reward stuff. Have a go you'll enjoy it, we both really did.
We booked via the tourist information at the top of the main street as we didn't know where these guys were based. They aren't in the main part of town but in a shopping centre a little bit it of town that we did not knew existed.

3  Thank 459richardt
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very good tour to the volcano with amazing bicycles. No one would get tired on them! And you get to play with the chipmunks:D. The guide was also extremely friendly and nice, offered to show us around the town after our initial tour had finished!

3  Thank Paulius23
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A big thank you to the staff of EEE Bikers for this trip. From booking, to the instruction and the ride itself everything was excellent. We were the only two people on the ride the day we booked and got a truly personal service.They are very friendly and Michael our guide was fantastic. I'd definitely recommend this trip. A big thank you from Dale & karen

2  Thank dale_aitkenhead
Reviewed June 12, 2013

fun day out! the bikes are very good, very easy to ride even for unfit people like me :) my favourite part of tour was getting to meet and feed the chipmunks that live near volcano!

2  Thank JurateG7