“Ice Cream...The best Ice Cream”

Heladeria Artesanal Italiana ...El Gusto
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Corralejo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We had been told to visit this little gem, but to be honest were not sure it would be worth it.

How wrong could we be....

The flavours were outstanding. They do a really rich dark chocolate ice cream, which is truly out of this world. The other flavours for me which stood out were the coffee and after eight.

My wife, daughter, sister and nephew all raved about the flavours they had.

Well worth the visit (daily if you can)

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Lovely ice cream but it tastes like ice cream in a cone much like many others in Corralejo. Service was great but when only buying an ice cream its hard to go wrong.

Hard to find as tucked away on corner of two back roads but I am not sure its worth making a special trip?

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We only found the place towards the end of our holiday as it is tucked at the back of the main street but so please we eventually tried the ice creams there as the place had been recommended to us. Had the nicest tiramisu and sabayon ice creams, my daughter had lovely vanilla and strawberry and my husband banana. We tried to go again the next day but it was their weekly closing day (Tuesday). Lots of variety on offer: coconut, lemon, chocolate, hazelnut, goat milk one, pistachio, cherries and so many more I can't even remember! Lovely people running it too.

1  Thank Christelle P
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Not only is the gelato delicious, but it's also made with natural ingredients, fresh from the island. Some flavors change daily, which is a great excuse to go back many times. The owners are lovely as well, making you feel welcome to enjoy their labors of love.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Traduzione
great ice cream with many flavors, I recommend it for the greedy ice cream. nice the job always available