“Endless summer in Corralejo”

Surfsoulution Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality surf school & camp in Corralejo, the North of Fuerteventura. We offer the longest available surf hours per day, 6 days a week. For the best improvement, we do video analysis every day and we have developed special coaching for every level! Learn to surf or perfect your skills in warm water, endless sunshine and year-round waves! We provide full packages with a choice of accommodation as well as surf-only options. Our highly qualified, experienced & enthusiastic instructors, Miki and Zsoka will take you to the best spots and provide you the best guide for the island! We speak English, German, Hungarian and Spanish.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was one of the most wonderful stays in a surfcamp and surf lessons I ever experienced.
Miki and Zsoka make the perfect 'host surf parents' for the time of your stay at Easy Drop in Corralejo.
The accomododation is very clean and real cozy. I especially liked that people do take care of the kitchen's cleanliness. :)
I met wonderful people while staying, becoming friends from all over the world.

There are so many surfschools on Fuerte but I totally recommend to stick with the best - Easy Drop!!
The 'student' groups were quite small. You always get great feedback and also this absolutely helpful video analysis in the evening after the sessions.
Going out for a surf with easy drop means getting out there as one of the first and leaving the spot as one of the last. MAX FUN!!

I could endlessly go on with how much I enjoyed my stay there but I gottao go sleep and prepare for my next surf holiday. ;)
One of them is definitely gonna be with Miki and Zsoka! I know that telling the whole world about you guys makes it harder for me to still get a reservation at your camp. however, you earn it!!! :) Go on the way you do it coz you doin it perfectly!

Aloha
merryO ;)

1  Thank the_very_merryO

Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you really want to learn surfing, improve your technical skills and get rid of bad habits, this school is for you!! Beginners were progressing pretty quickly! Plus intermediate and advanced surfers can learn a lot from Zsoka and Miki! The surf spots are chosen wisely each day depending on the conditions and the students' skills. A lot of surf schools only go to beach breaks, but Zsoka and Miki took us to reef breaks most of the time. Be careful - you get spoiled!!! :) The waves were so much more gentle and you could ride them forever (almost ;) ) and no close outs. Zsoka and Miki are right there in the water with you, telling you what to do when, which helped a lot!! They also take videos and pictures which are analyzed in the afternoon / evening and goals are set for each student individually. The instructor-student ratio is perfect. The equipment (surfboards, wetsuits, booties) was also very good. Oh yes, and there is special training on a surfboard in the pool behind the surf villa. Be prepared to excercise!! And don't forget to exercise before you go - otherwise you'll be mad at yourself if you get tired too early and the best waves are rolling in... Tons of fun are guaranteed! :)

PS: There are also very interesting theory classes in which you learn what a wave actually is ... or how the different spots work... rip currents, how to read forcasts and all that insider stuff :)

2  Thank sur f
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Before I went for my second surf session I spent hours to choose the right school in Fuertevnetura. I will safe time for you if you looking at price and quality: choose Easydrop

One week holiday in the Easydrop surfvilla is enough to forget the winter and put a tanned smile on your face.
If you really want to improve your skills or just wanna know what the hack is surfing about this is the right place.

With the teaching of Miki and Zsoka even in a small group you may have the feeling that you have a personal coach. Every day there is a video session after surfing where Miki is analising the day and sets the goals for tomorrow. Miki and Zsoka will work on your weaknesses before you go out to the water. On the beach you have their full attantion, continously giving you feedback. The rest is up to you.

Easydrop is safe, professional and fun.

See you guys next fall,
Attila

3  Thank Armifer
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Already having checked out Easydrop Brasil I was curious about the camp in Fuerteventura. After one week I can tell you: just do it! Beautifully located house with layed back atmosphere inside. Surfing at its best because of good surf spots and two highly motivated and super nice camp guides Miki and Zsoka. You surf in small groups, get instruction in the waves and are recorded on video which will be analysed in the evening. You really feel your progress every day! Corralejo itself offers nice bars, good nightlife. But the best is Friday barbecue at easydrop camp house :-) Thx guys for a perfect week! I'll surely come back.... Thomas

3  Thank laclemanino
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I ve been trying to learn surfing a couple of times, sometimes with a teacher, but never
had such dedicated group telling me, and taking care of us. I was travelling with 2 kids, age of 12, and they also learnt within a few days to stand up, even in waves. I believe if Miki and Zsoka wouldnt be so committed, that wouldn have happened..
and not to mention the mood, and great dinners at the accommodation. I can only suggest to anybody. I am definitely going back there!
Judit