“Wonderful ”

Infusion Restaurante
Ranked #6 of 430 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chef / Owner David Ellis welcome`s you to Infusion Louisiana Restaurant, with over 30 years experience. Bring together the true taste of the south with local Canarian ingredients from Crispy southern corn coated local goats cheese, succulent fall of the bone BBQ spare ribs to the unique house speciality Frozen Cheese cakes.
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Ate here on the last night of our holidays after reading reviews on TripAdvisor and thought it was fantastic.

I went for the Gumbo starter which was a sort of soup/stew and had what I think was a soda bread to dip. It actually tasted a bit like a Hungarian Goulash and was lush, however, when I clocked the size of my next course, I wish I hadn't bothered!!

My main was the HOT cajan ribs and came with cajan rice and a bit of salad. EXCELLENT! Spicy, succulent, fell off the bone and plentiful.

Wife went for the blackened sirloin, which came with chunky chips and coleslaw (although I think you could have chosen mashed potato and peas). My wife also plumped for a pepper sauce.

Fantastic!! The chips deserve a special mention, although the steak was devine.

When in Corralejo, head here for a great meal (bring cash because the do not accept cards).

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Visited here twice this holiday and we found it just as good as ever . Highly recommend
the Tuna steak ( lightly seared ) Delicous . Give it a try .

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We ate twice here in our two week holiday this is a restaurant we always make a point of visiting every time we come to Corralejo, small place tucked away always busy so best to book, staff as always very friendly and helpful make you feel very welcome, we had the ribs for starters with lemon chicken and beef Bourguignon all of which was delicious as always, our second visit we decided to skip starters and both had the fillet steak cook to perfection with the best mashed potatoes ever very filling, will be back later this year and will return to this restaurant

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

This must be one of the best small restaurants on the island. Really friendly staff, reasonal prices and beautiful food.
I had the Louisiana hot ribs in a lovely bbq sauce served with salad & home made rustic chips. The ribs were cooked to perfection with the meat falling off the bone. My partner had blackened chicken breast with a cajuan style sauce. She reckons it was fabulous.
The bottle of house red was very acceptable and at €9.50 doesn't break the bank.
Hoping to get back for another visit before we leave next week.

1  Thank Lecale2
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a great meal @ infusion. Food was delicious from starter to dessert. Great choice available to suit all tastes.

The frozen cheesecakes lived up to expectation. There are no beer on draught but there are bottles available.

I have to say that the best meals we had in Corralejo were off the the main strip.

Infusion is definitely one to take time out and visit.

1  Thank Flying_Irish_Man18