“Superb!!”

Infusion Restaurante
Ranked #8 of 383 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chef / Owner David Ellis welcome`s you to Infusion Louisiana Restaurant, with over 30 years experience. Bring together the true taste of the south with local Canarian ingredients from Crispy southern corn coated local goats cheese, succulent fall of the bone BBQ spare ribs to the unique house speciality Frozen Cheese cakes.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here is superb, we went numerous times whilst on holiday and really enjoyed the tasty food, cooked by Dave an extremely talented chef. We tried lemon chicken, pepper chicken, the sticky ribs and of course the delicious John Dory in Mornay sauce, expertly presented and all served with fresh vegetables and Jeff's the owners banter!!! The deserts are brilliant, we loved the american cheesecake and the frozen cherry and amaretto, hence now on diets!!
Great place, delicious food really worth a visit.

1  Thank Lizzytish013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went on the 14th Feb, contacted them to book, they were really helpful. Unfortunately they don't open on Sundays, the day we wanted for my wife's birthday. We booked the following thurs instead. We received a warm welcome, there was a birthday banner up and a birthday card from the restaurant. The food was really nice and the service friendly. We would both recommend this restaurant and will go again the next time we are on the island.

1  Thank Z900dave
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visited this restaurant on our first night here! Host was very friendly! My chicken dish, with stuffed red peppers was tasty, fillet steak my husband had was excellent! Best he's had outside of the UK!!!!!! Would definitely recommend , in fact we,re hoping to go back for the ribs before we leave! They'd run out :-(.

1  Thank Deadrie
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I visited Infusion for the 1st time since the restaurant first opened and I have to say that once again, it was perfect! We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and friendly, hospitable staff but of course it was the delicious food that made all the difference. My husband had the chicken dish which he said was fantastic & came with fantastic creamy mashed potatoes & I could not resist having the fillet steak with cafe de paris sauce. OMG my steak was just melt in mouth perfection & the sauce was beautiful, the mains came with carrots and tempura courgettes which were to die for!!! My husband really enjoyed the draught Peroni Lager & I had the house red wine which was a cut above for a house wine. I couldnt fault it - reasonably priced and totally worth the visit (we were staying in Caleta & made the journey especially). Thanks again Jeff - we'll be back next year!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice whilst in Corralejo.
Were made to feel very welcome and were well looked after
The food on the first visit was very good and would have earned a five star rating but the second time there was something lacking.However I would be quite happy to try again