“Fun in the sun in Fuerte”

7 Island Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Surf Coaching and Holidays in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chichester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun in Fuerte”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I booked the 4 four day "walk on water" course with 7 islands during my week visit to Fuerteventura at the beginning of January 2014. I stayed in separate accommodation in central Corralejo. The pick ups were very punctual and convenient, from the end of the street where my hostel was. Pick up times varied from 9am to midday, so I got a few lie-ins. I also booked a day off in the middle of my course which was great to give my body a days rest. Sara and Tom are very flexible and communication was excellent regarding booking confirmation, payment etc.
The tuition and equipment was excellent. Very well organised and everything provided. I felt safe all the time and met a variety of people in the group, all really friendly and we met up in the evenings for food and drinks. I had a fantastic time and can't wait to go back. I really progressed with improving my "pop-up" and stance - thank you Tom!
The beaches were stunning, we visited a variety and were pretty lucky with the conditions, while Tom the instructor always arranged the day around tide, conditions and ability of the group.
The only thing I would change is that next time I would stay in the 7 islands surf villa - total luxury, but you do need to hire a car or take a taxi to get into central Corralejo in the evenings as the location is slightly out of town. Next time I go to Fuerte I will hire a car as there are lot of nice places to explore.
Thank you again Sara and Tom and all the guys in my group for the best holiday ever.
Saludos, Emily

1 Thank Emily S
7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. The group was indeed great fun and conditions were on our side. We look forward welcoming you again and hopefully indeed next time in our Surf Villa :-) Thanks again and keep in touch ! Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Freising, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Work sucks, go surfing”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Tom does a really good job as a teacher. I was afraid in the beginning, but from the first day I enjoyed the lessons very much and by now, I would like to come again!
The best thing is, that it always is a small group and Tom teaches everybody individually.

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Another brilliant review ! Many thanks for choosing 7 Island Surf and we're very happy to hear you enjoyed all the coaching with Tom. If we can ever help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Greetings from sunny Fuerte, The 7 Island Surf Team
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love using this surf school.. they are the best!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is now the second time I have been to Corralejo and the second time I have booked to use 7 Island Surf.. this is because they are really a great school to learn with.
The groups are not over packed so you get a lot of attention from the instructor Tom, who is a very patient and enthusiastic teacher.
I also really like how once we are out of the water he teaches you all kind of different things that are related to surfing that you really need to know.
I had such a good holiday and will be looking forward to my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for the great review and thank you for joining us again for some more surfing. If we can ever help with anything else, don't hesitate to let us know. Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Tom was a very good surf teacher and always had time for every student giving advices how to stand up or paddle.... thanks it was great experience:) I did a 3 days beginner course and I loved it

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Muchas gracias for the wonderfull review ! We are glad to hear you had a great time on our course. Hopefully we will see you again some other time to pick up exactly where we left of. Saludos desde Fuerteventura, The 7 Island Surf Team.
Petersberg, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Great surfing days!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have surf lessons with Tom since many years. He is a really patient and enthusiastic instructor. I learned so much and would never change him for any other instructor!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you soo much for the amazing review ! It is great to hear that you are still enjoying your time with us each moment that you are with 7 Island Surf. Looking forward to your next visit ! Greetings, The 7 Island Surf Team