“Fantastic”

7 Island Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Surf Coaching and Holidays in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Second time we've been surfing with this school because we enjoyed it so much the first time. Tom's a fantastic coach, booking and payment is super easy, and the classes are always in small groups and very safe, as well as great fun. You'll look down the beach at the other schools and be glad you chose 7 island ;-)

Visited June 2013
7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you soo much for the great review ! It was fab seeing you both again and lovely to hear you wanted to join us again. You guys are part of the ever growing 7 Island Surf Family and we look forward seeing you next time for more fun waves :-) Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Attentive, friendly and fun : )”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great value - got wetsuit, board, basic instruction, 3-4 hrs (?) in water and transport to/from hotel for 45 euros. Instructor friendly and actually came into the water with us unlike some other schools I'd seen in the area. My partner had not surfed before and managed to stand up. I had surfed before and was given some tips to improve. Best day of the holiday - wish I'd booked a whole surf holiday through them. Unfortunately we were financially challenged so had to rent a board on flag beach the other days which wasn't ideal for beginner surfers! If we'd gone with these guys they would've taken us to the best spots. Also really impressed that they worked hard to fit us in at short notice! Oh - should also mention that we were completely broken the next day (but we are in our mid thirties).

Visited June 2013
7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review ! It is always great for us to read that guests have enjoyed their time with us :-) If you ever want to come again, let us know as we can offer you some very budget friendly packages so just give us a shout and we will try to offer the best deal out there. Pricing for the Surf Courses has now slightly increased but we are confident that we can still offer a great value for money over here. We look forward hearing from you in the future ;-) The 7 Island Surf Team.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Me and my boyfriend origingally booked two days surfing in May. We had Gregg who was lovely and a really good teacher! We loved it and booked a third day which they managed to fit us in for and we were so glad we did.. we wish we had booked a whole week! It was great fun and everyone was really nice! We would definitely recommend doing this & will hopefully return ourselves some time in the future :)
Stacey & Ben xx

Visited May 2013
Thank you soo much for the lovely review and really pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us :-) If we can ever help you in the future again, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward hearing from you guys again, Greetings, The 7 Island Surf Team.
London, United Kingdom
“Staying and surfing with 7 island surf”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent a really fun week surfing with 7 Island Surf in May. Sara helped with all the organisation and was always on hand through the week to help with everything. The surf house was great - modern, clean, comfortable and well kitted out with the extra bonus of a hot tub in the garden to help recover from all the hard work in the surf. Sara organised some yoga at the house and massage and treatments in Corralejo - recommended!
Tom and Greg were both great on the beach - classes were both professional and fun and I learnt loads. Can't wait for another trip to put it into practice! Thanks guys!

Visited May 2013
7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Muchas gracias for the brilliant review :-) It was really a pleasure to have you in our group that week. Plenty of laughter in the Surf house aswell I am sure. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Surfing and we look forward welcoming you again on the island here. Many thanks once again, The 7 Island Surf Team.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Great fun with a great team”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just returned to the UK after a great week in Corralejo. I had been trying to surf for a while and hit a brick wall so decided to see an expert. I found 7 Island Surf on the net and decided to get in touch. From first contact Sara was amazing! Nothing was to much trouble,she sent loads of info and sorted my coarse booking. The deposite payment was simple and I was ready to go. On arriving in Corralejo I had a text message comfirming my hotel pick up time the next day for surf school. Next day Tom came to pick me up bang on time( as he was everyday ) and loaded with boards and wetsuits and we was off to find some waves. Tom is a great instructor and his knowledge of the islands breaks and weather for finding the best waves is amazing. He is a friendly guy and easy to get on with. You can tell he has a passion for surfing and this comes through in his teaching. The gear provided was top notch too. Unlike some surf schools you can tell they care about what they do and its not just a job catching tourist bucks. I felt I improved a lot and had a great time doing it. Big thanks to 7 Island surf team for making my holiday! Cheers!

Visited May 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful review ! We always try to make things as easy as we can for a guest from first point of enquiring to the final booking of the course :-) Glad to hear you found booking was easy and you really enjoyed your time on the beach with Tom too ;-) If we can ever help with anything else, please dont hesitate to let us know ! Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.