“Staying and surfing with 7 island surf”

7 Island Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Surf Coaching and Holidays in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent a really fun week surfing with 7 Island Surf in May. Sara helped with all the organisation and was always on hand through the week to help with everything. The surf house was great - modern, clean, comfortable and well kitted out with the extra bonus of a hot tub in the garden to help recover from all the hard work in the surf. Sara organised some yoga at the house and massage and treatments in Corralejo - recommended!
Tom and Greg were both great on the beach - classes were both professional and fun and I learnt loads. Can't wait for another trip to put it into practice! Thanks guys!

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Muchas gracias for the brilliant review :-) It was really a pleasure to have you in our group that week. Plenty of laughter in the Surf house aswell I am sure. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Surfing and we look forward welcoming you again on the island here. Many thanks once again, The 7 Island Surf Team.

All reviews
in 38 reviews
"board"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just returned to the UK after a great week in Corralejo. I had been trying to surf for a while and hit a brick wall so decided to see an expert. I found 7 Island Surf on the net and decided to get in touch. From first contact Sara was amazing! Nothing was to much trouble,she sent loads of info and sorted my coarse booking. The deposite payment was simple and I was ready to go. On arriving in Corralejo I had a text message comfirming my hotel pick up time the next day for surf school. Next day Tom came to pick me up bang on time( as he was everyday ) and loaded with boards and wetsuits and we was off to find some waves. Tom is a great instructor and his knowledge of the islands breaks and weather for finding the best waves is amazing. He is a friendly guy and easy to get on with. You can tell he has a passion for surfing and this comes through in his teaching. The gear provided was top notch too. Unlike some surf schools you can tell they care about what they do and its not just a job catching tourist bucks. I felt I improved a lot and had a great time doing it. Big thanks to 7 Island surf team for making my holiday! Cheers!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review ! We always try to make things as easy as we can for a guest from first point of enquiring to the final booking of the course :-) Glad to hear you found booking was easy and you really enjoyed your time on the beach with Tom too ;-) If we can ever help with anything else, please dont hesitate to let us know ! Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Spent two days learning to surf with fantastic instruction from Greg on day one who was very passionate about surfing in a good way he taught us more than just getting on the board explains everything in detail in everyone's native language . Day two we where met by Tom who was equally as god as Greg both of them had our made sure we where safe at all times and made the warm ups fun I will be returning to them later on the year there are meny surf clubs on the island but I would say these guys where outstanding and made us feel safe at all times the stood in the water at all times we where in the water giving advice if needed and ensuring our safety othere clubs just sat on the beach where there students had to leave the water for advice my experience with these guy has gave me a new passion and would highly recommend them but don't take my book with them and see for yourself

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Wow another brilliant review ! Thank you so much for this. It is great to hear you enjoyed the coaching from both Gregg and Tom and that you had a good time seeing the difference in the schools on the island here ;-) If you're ever around for some more surfing, make sure to give us a shout. Thanks again and greetings from all of us, The 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Surf school ran by great people, really helped build my confidence. Looked after you all the time, took the training in steps to suit you. Staff were in the water with you and really looked after everyone.

Thank you soo much for the wonderfull review ! It was great to read your review and we are very pleased you enjoyed your time with us. If we can ever help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Greetings, The 7 Island Surf Team.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My two daughters, 13 and 15 years old, took a three days of surf classes with 7 Island Surf and had a wonderful time. Tom and Greg were great teachers and they really progress in quite a nice way.
They liked it so much that they even took private classes with Greg afterwards.
Tom and Greg are very good in explaining all the techniques but also the dangers of the sea and hpw to best react to it. They were in the water all the time, showing and teaching them-
We will surely come back!

1  Thank Ajanned
7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Many thanks for this wonderfull review :-) The girls really seemed to love their time on the beach with us and really made a nice progress during their time with us :-) If we can ever help with anything again, just let us know, we would love to hear from you again. Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.