“Really helpful”

7 Island Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Surf Coaching and Holidays in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Thanks to Sara for all the help she gave to us (non-customers!) in responding to a plea on the Tripadvisor Corralejo forum page - she set up and organised a fantastic transfer service for us, and everything ran like clockwork, even coming into the town to meet up with us and pass some paperwork on. Nothing was too much trouble for her. If this is how they deal with people who aren't even clients, I'd have no hesitation in giving them a try if I was looking to try surfing in Fuerteventura.

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you soo much for the wonderfull review. It was honestly our pleasure to help you and your family organise your trip here. Many thanks again ! The 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

As a first timer I took the three day beginners course on surfing. I think Tom was an excellent, patient teacher, who really followed everybodys progress individually giving advice on how to improve.
I had an absolutely fantastic time and will sure be back for more lessons preparing myself a bit better as now I know what to expect :). I chose 7 island surf because of the reviews I saw on tripadvisor pages and am very happy about that. It couldn't have been better!
I reckommend it to everybody, both beginners and those with more experience.
Thank you Tom and Sara, from the e-mails beforehand as well as during the course itself I felt very welcome all the way!

It's brilliant to hear you enjoyed your time with us here on the island. We try and do our best each time to offer all our guests the best possible service (both on the beach and with the correspondance prior to arrival) and then to hear you actually had a great time, that's what we do it for :-) Thanks again and if we can ever help with anything again, feel free to let us know. Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had such a brilliant time with 7 Island Surf. Tom is a very professional, excellent teaching, great gear, punctual and most of all fun. Not just for beginner, I reccomend to anyone!

Thank you so much for the lovely review ! It was a pleasure having you both in the group that week and if we can ever do anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Regards from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Returned from holiday last Saturday following 3 days of beginners surfing lessons with Tom and Sophie. We all had such a brilliant time with 7 Island Surf. Very professional, excellent teaching, great gear, punctual and most of all fun. Thanks to all the 7 Island team, we will be back!

7IslandSurfschool, Owner at 7 Island Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderfull review. We are thrilled to hear you all enjoyed your time Surfing with our team. If we can ever help with anything again, please don't hesitate to let us know. Greetings from the 7 Island Surf Team.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I booked on the surfari 5 day holiday. Had a great time exploring the Island with Tom and the other guys. Tom knows all the spots and where's best for the day. He can also give feedback and tips on your surfing ability, which was very helpful.

I did have a sneaky peek at the new villa that Tom and Sara have been working on and must say I can't wait to head back to the island for more adventures!

Sara is extremely helpful in answering any questions or organising any requirements you may have.

I wish them and their family all the success and good luck for the future and will definitely be booking again.

Many thanks for such a wonderfull review ! It was a testing week but you guys good the best of the possible conditions I believe :-) We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us though and look forward welcoming you again in the future. Saludos from the 7 Island Surf Team.