“Lovely”
Review of Temple Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Temple Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Not long back from Furteventura and I had a brilliant time. Ive been going to the Temple Bar for several years now and the food just keeps getting better.Definately recommend that if your going to Corralejo you visit the Temple Bar, menu is great and Sunday Roasts are to die for, and cheap into the bargin, you may have to book a table as this restaurant can be very busy.

4 Thank Norma T

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have been visiting Temple Bar since 2009 and now regard John and staff as our "holiday family"! Always the first place we visit when we arrive on the island! The menu is extensive and you are sure to find something to your taste. The food has always been 100% perfect and we can say the same for the service, nothing is too much trouble. Make sure you don't miss out a visit to Temple is a must believe me you will return again and again and again.

5 Thank LorraineM40
UK
“Steak to die for.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We visit the Temple every time we visit Corralejo and it never disappoints.
We usually have steak, this visit the piece served was enormous and cooked to perfection. Vegetables were fresh and served with garllic potatoes.
Temple does a range of different meals and you may have to book a table.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank UkMindy
Reading, United Kingdom
“Forget your all inclusive rubbish and visit this great little gem”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is my third review of the Temple and it is justified,not only because of the great food,but the home from home and welcome feeling you get whilst there.
On my recent visit to Corralejo i took my partner,my three sons,and my mother to the temple,it is always hard to find somewhere to cater for my kids and especially my mother as they are sometimes a little finicky with their food,however there was something for everyone's taste on the menu at a very reasonable price...i have yet to find somewhere which serves such quality food at an affordable price in the Uk,it was nice to be able to take the whole family out for dinner on several occasions to the temple during our recent holiday.
During our many visits we have tried a lot of dishes on the menu,but never had their fish and chips,which i was told to be the best in town,they were not wrong,after being spoilt by this,my partner and i agreed the next time we eat fish and chips will be in the Temple on our summer holiday...and we can't wait...i am sure once you eat in this restaurant,you will be reluctant to go elsewhere,i only wish i could eat more because after my main and starter i never have room for desert,i keep telling myself i will skip the starter,but they are all too tempting...i can assure you the deserts our first class as the rest of my family cleaned their plates,and i have never seen my boys eat so much. The service was all done in good time and we never felt we had to hurry our meals to make way for the next group of people....if you miss your Sunday roast while on holiday then this is the place to have it...i would advise to pre-book where possible as it is very popular,my personal top three mains...red thai curry,shoulder of lamb,and their legendary ribs,there are a few reasons we return to corralejo time after time and the temple is one of them...keep up the good work John and crew...

5 Thank steve w
Watford, United Kingdom
“Superb... Again!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We visited Temple Bar again this April and, again, we were so pleased that we did. The manager, John, recognised us as we walked through the door and treated us like lost family members during our visit. The food, cooked by Colin the chef, is of the highest standard. New signature dishes are on the menu to excite the taste buds.
A quiet, serene atmosphere pervades and the food is always... wonderful! If you are staying in Corralejo then visit Temple Bar on one of your first nights because we can guarantee that you will want to visit them again!

2 Thank Jeff S