“Mmmmmm”
Review of El Toro Bravo

El Toro Bravo
Ranked #59 of 370 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmm”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Every time we walked past it was always packed, so thought we would try it for ourselves. Both times we found the food and service to be excellent.The fish was lovely and the pizza and pork sirloin were delicious.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank randjworldtravellers

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
“Friendly, lively, decent food”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a large and very busy restaurant. As a family of 4 we stopped to read the menu, and a member of staff came over to give us some additional information then walked away without trying to drag us in (as some other establishments insist on trying!). We decided to enter, and were immediately shown to our table, where the whole staff seemed to follow the same approach - friendly and helpful rather than overbearing. It was very crowded, and pretty loud and lively, with a good fun atmosphere - my children in particular loved this. The food itself was good quality (although I did have better steaks in a couple of other places) and at a reasonable price. My youngest daughter loved the pizza! A very enjoyable evening.

• Visited October 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Poor quality food im afraid.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ordered a $15 T Bone steak but probably only received 2oz of meat as the rest was fat and bone. My partners curry tasted like it had come from a microwave also. Much much better restauarants in the old town.

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best place in Corralejo”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant is the best place in Corralejo, great food and great staff. I've visited this place like 15 times and I would'nt go anywhere else when I'm in Corralejo.

• Visited October 2012
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
“Best meat in town”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

During 2 weeks in Corralejo, I admit that I have been having dinner most of the time at El toro Bravo. Excellent staff, always very friendly, and just one of the best grilled fillet I've ever had. Prices are roughly in the same range as other places.

Visited November 2012