“Fantastic”

$35.83*
and up
Fuerteventura Quad or Buggy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: QUAD ADVENTURE has an international and professional team with many years of experience earned and developed in the Worldwide Tourist Industry.QUAD ADVENTURE is operating fully legal and according to the CanarianGovernment Regulations and Permits, on Respect of Territory and Environment. The purpose of our excursions is to show the tourist the best spots of the island creating original and safe circuit. We tried to personalize as much as possible the tour creating small and omogeneous group (for example families with families or couple with couple or according the language spoken by the clients). We have 3 operating centers:-Costa Calma that cover the south part of Fuertventura including Esquinzo and Jandia-Corralejo that covers the north part of Fuertventura including Caleta de Fuste. We offer the excursions in Lanzarote from Corralejo with the combination of bus+ferry.-Playa Blanca that cover all Lanzarote.We offer the excursions in Corralejo from Lazarote with the combination of bus+ferry.We are offering the some excursions with Quad and with Buggy (side by side)Our guides speak fluently English, German, Spanish, Italian and French.Our priorities are always: Safety and High Customer Service.It has been over 7 years of successful collaboration with main Tour Operators, Hotels and Resorts in Fuerteventura.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Amazing day out especially for the lads. We also get to stop off at gorgeous beaches and they film you so you can buy a video at the end of the trip. Really amazing trip but wear clothes u don't mind getting filthy. Also bring sunglasses so you don't get dust in your eye.

1  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was a great couple of hours exploring and not bad value either be aware when you do book there is an extra cost for goggles but still great

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Fun, beautiful locations, very safety conscious. Be prepared for a bit of hanging about before and after.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My 39th birthday! I was picked up from my hotel and taken to meet my buggy. Me the buggy and my wife were about to spend the next 4 hours together. Not sure about the poor buggy but I had the best birthday ever. (Bargin@€60) we drove through the volcanos and stopped after 20 mins you could have a look around and then we set of again. We went across go the opposite side of the island and stopped for lunch.
When we set off again we went all the way around the top if the island around the most amazing coastline (@quite a good speed) unfortunatly we had to keep stoping to let the slower people catch up. The guide we had was lush!! Very helpful and fun.
I don't quit know how to describe this day whith out sounding silly!!
It was [--] amassing!! A once in a life time day out. I don't wont to do it again as I think I would be disappointed.if you do it and give it 110% you will love it at remember it for ever!!!!!!!!!!
A day out not to be missed.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This quad tour was the highlight of our holiday. We got picked up in a bus from our resort, and dropped 1 street away from the the start of the tour, a person met us at the bus stop and walked us up to their office. We were each given the choice of a buggy or quad, plus the choice of sharing with your partner, or having one each, we went for a quad each. We were fitted for a helmet, then had a few mins walk to a big carpark where the vehicles were. We were shown how to work the quads, then given a short practice run around the carpark, and within 10 mins we were off on the trip. The first half of the trip was up through the volcanoes, stunning views and places you would not get to see unless travelling off road. We had an hours freetime/lunch at the beach, theres a resaurant and a beach cafe to choose from if you need food/drink. We had a snack and drink at the beach cafe and walk along the almost deserted beach. Then it was back on the quads and along the coast, The views and sceneary were amazing all day, and the guides were friendly and good fun. I would do this again if we visit the island another time, as it was so good. I would score this 100 out of 100, best thing we did all holiday, and one of the best days out in my life