“As Good As Ever”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

After visiting Rosie's for far too many years & sometimes drinking far too much, we ate there on a sunday for the first ever time during our recent visit. My g/f had the sunday roast & said it was very good. I had the burger & all the trimmings & have to say I loved Annie's cooking. Edel is a great girl & very friendly as always to us & plied us with many shots & great service. We had no toaster in our apts, so Edel kindly gave us a toaster for 3 weeks. We do really like this bar as well as all the other Irish bars in Corralejo. As always the entertainment was great. Dave O'Neill the singer was as good as we've seen in all the time we've been calling here. Rosie's never fails to disappoint & we'll be back sooner rather than later!

2  Thank Scarletrugby

Reviewed December 15, 2013

rosie o gradys looks very tired and needs some work on it,the staff were friendlly ,a tv for sport and live entertainment most evenings,worth a visit for a quick drink

1  Thank jamesthewedge
Reviewed November 18, 2013

cracking little pub, lovely welcome from landlady and great warm atmosphere. Also sorry to the Merkins quiz team for beating them at last ...... even though it took 11 years....lol
all the best to everyone there and thanks for the company Merkins, sorry about the last night we were too tired from celebrating.
Make a point of finding this place for Mad Miks QUIZ

1  Thank dumper1
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've been a regular visitor to Corralejo for years and this is one spot I constantly return to. I try to eat in a different spot every time but Rosies always drags me back.
The atmosphere is brilliant and the staff (Edel and Annie) are wonderful.
The food is good home style cooking and the Sunday lunch is to die for (shoulder of lamb my last lunch)

1  Thank Lucandave
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Away from the madding crowd but very close to our hotel (Bristol Playa) this became a frequent nightcap haunt. The landlady Adelle is the perfect hostess, serving everything from a good Guinness, to a mean G&T and even a very hot hot chocolate! Live entertainment most nights, ranging from Irish ballads, to karaoke to a killer quiz!

1  Thank Sara E