“all talk no sustance”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is one of two relatively new indian restaurants in the town. The other is next door. Both use the man in the street to badger you into going as they are away from the main road. The restaurant itself is very basic with little or no atmosphere. The food to is not very good and tastes as if it had come from a packet. I had a chicken curry or at least I like to beleive that it was chicken as the meat was very grey and I do have my doubts as to its actual origin. The price also did not reflect the basic style of menu nor the decor. My advise would be go next door.

2  Thank Ian W

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have traveled widely, trying Indian Restaurants and up until now have not found many which were good. This was the best Indian we have tried and also beats a lot of our ' local curry' houses. My husband is an author who has written a book on Indian dishes and he also says that the Amber is excellent. It's right beside the Jaipur Indian Restaurant but in a different league when it comes to the food. Will go again on next visit.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This small restaurant offers some of the best Indian food I have ever tasted - I had Chicken Tikka and my partner had a Balti both of which had loads of meat in and were a lovely well balanced mix of spices - not too hot just right.
The price was very good and the staff were lovely and welcoming.
I would highly recommend coming here to eat if you are staying in Corralejo :)

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Well I have reviewed curries a plenty and this is excellent. Peshwari Naan is the best I have ever had tasty all the way, Sri Lankan chicken is lush and tastes exactly as it should. Plain chicken tikka was great, loads of chicken and huge pieces. To top it all the price was superb, really cheap and good service to boot. Nothing here to complain about. Thank you

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Once again we have returned from our yearly pilgrimage to Corralejo and of course visited Amber 5 times during our stay.we love the place,the food is so tasty and cooked in view of yourselves.....maybe a little more expensive than what you would pay at home but ive never tasted a lamb tikka massala as tasty as Ambers.well worth it.The staff are really friendly too and over the years we look forward to seeing our friend Tinku who works theremhes such a lovely guy..would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank kat190729