“Ahm from Leeds ....”

Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

33 Degrees in the shade (no shade), 3.30pm on a blazing hot afternoon in Corralejo and I fancied a Curry. We came across this restaurant almost by accident and thought we'd give it a go. Friendly from the very first minute and great value. Large Beer (Dorada) €2.50. We went for the set lunch menu: €6.95 pp for 5 courses (with choices at each course) including Coffee, Tea or Ice cream to finish. Portions are plentiful for a lunch menu and the Chicken Madras is one of the best I have EVER tasted. Speaking to one of the staff he asked if I was from England. I said I was - Where ? he said. I replied Plymouth - in Devon. Nice he said - Ahm from Leeds meself !!!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went here after strolling around our first couple of nights of trying to decide what we wanted.
Were taken in by the lovely setting and the indoor seating of the restaurant.
Had the set menu for 32 euros for two people- Excellent value for money!
could not fault any of the food and it tasted better than most of the curry places in UK.
All of the Chicken was tikka in the starters and main courses which is extra tender at not extra cost.
We also visited here the on our penultimate night and it was just as great as the first visit- although this time we ordered of the normal menu and i had a tandoori mixed grill which i recommend!
Great place!

1  Thank honestluke86
Reviewed September 24, 2013

we have been going to the restaurant since moving here, the food ha got to be the best ever on the island, Ripon Thakur is the most amazing waiter ever, he more than makes you welcome, would recommend this place to everybody who likes spicy tasty food

1  Thank steven l
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last year and loved it on every level.This year there has been a complete staff change.All of the staff are muslim which last year they also were but this new intake show a lack of respect for women and disregard women when interacting.Since I manage and train a team of 12 men and women and am well educated,.I found this particularly annoying.Tipping is decided by me.Please note this Fazz's staff.Your tips would have been bigger if you had given better service.However, we ate here twice again this holiday and fhe meals were very good.We will return but hope the staff will be better trained next time.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Whilst on holiday with my family we visited numerous restaurants whilst on holiday in Corralejo. We have never been to an Indian restaurant whilst on holiday before. We ended up going to Fazz's on 4 occasions. The food was amazing, I would recommend the early evening diner 9 Euros between 6--7.30pm.
If you want to go later Fazz's offers a 10% discount. You must give it a visit you will not regret it !!!!!

1  Thank Carole P