“Great atmosphere, tasty food”
Review of La Playita

La Playita
Ranked #37 of 388 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We went in because the place was busy - my son and I had the 8 tapas and my husband and other son had paella - all freshly cooked and very tasty. The lemon cheesecake was very good . The waiters were friendly and happy to have some banter but were not over obtrusive . We will go back before we leave .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,200)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions .. Just returned after yet another wonderful meal. We cannot fault the service, friendly efficient and professional. The food is plentiful and good quality. Each time we visit we have the fresh local fish. The view is superb and and at each visit you are made to feel important . Will be returning soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had another eveningmeal here at easter and I opted for the lamb chops, there were plenty of them and was very tasty I have not had such tasty lamb in britain for a long time so I will definately revisit in the summer. Also I really enjoyed the sangria. My son likes the novelty icecreams served in a cow or other animals of choice. Such a lovely evening view of the moon lit sea to add. Also a great place to use the free wifi.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Great food and awesome service. Everyday fresh fish, we can recommend the fish in salt, a little bit more expensive but delicious.
Waiters speak fluent english, when my wife was a bit cold they immediately found a blanket. The atmosphere is very warm with one of the best views on the island.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Both I and my fiancée went for chicken last night. I went for kebab which was served on a hot plate and is fairly awkward. The chicken wasn't the best but was more than acceptable. I would still go back and try something else.

P.S
Anyone travelling with Thompson can book with their rep for €18 each which includes starter, main and dessert along with 4 drinks. Good value for money you have to be there for 7pm.