“Cool and pro”
Review of Redshark

Redshark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Redshark is a professional kitesurfing and surfing center based in Corralejo, North Fuerteventura, a perfect place to enjoy your kite and surf holidays in the paradise of wind and waves, with white sandy beaches and nice temperature all year around.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We just came back from there and were enchanted with our week. The team is nice, pro and very safety-focused. Instructors (all IKO) drive students to the best places to train given the wind and weather conditions and drive you back at the school after lessons. Material is of excellent quality and prices very reasonable. We had an apartment at the Casa del Mar residency, in front of the sea, 5 min from the center of Corralejo. We couldn't do the fourth day of the program because of the weather, so they offered us a surf day instead as we had paid 4-day course, fair enough. We really recommend Redshark for a non-complicated and nice sea & sun week for sport-oriented people!

1  Thank DianeM472
"week"
"sea"
"fuerteventura"

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I finally decided to learn to kite properly... I have had lessons with others and never got anywhere other than being scared! The monitor was really friendly, and made me confident before I got near the water... we went on a boat for my first contact with water and he never left my side.... I was so happy... I got sailing in no time and felt really safe.. I would reccomend anyone who wants to learn safely to do it with redshark.. I got a proficiency card at the end of my lessons and will be back for more next year..

1  Thank heather s
Reviewed July 29, 2012

They treat you as a foolish tourist who came to Fuerta to leave a lot of euros no matter what!
I didn't read the reviews before I choose Redshark and that was a big mistake! I bought 4 days course for 2 and paid before we started 800 euros. And then it turned out that this is the only week this year with no wind! We ended up with 3 days course which was good but then we had to leave - our holiday is over and there is not possible to get a refund for the last day (which is at least 160 euros for 2). So even if I lilked the course the way they treat you after you paid is something noone can accept.

2  Thank Ola87
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had my lessons with them and I really enjoy. I was at water start level (that means I had others classes before). They bring you with the zodiac far from the beach and leave you there practising and giving some advices. They cannot stay with you all the time because they are checking the other in the water.
The classes are expensive (230 euros for 2 days) but the instructors are very nice and they gave me very good tips!
I reccomend to go during low season because I imagine that in high season they have too many persons and the quality of classes decreases (they are also really stressed in that case).

Not reccomended for paople that suffer the boat...eheheh.

ENJOY!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The weather was excellent, the conditions perfect and we had this nice week with the kite school REDSHARK!

I took my first kite courses in Corralejo and the teachers of Redshark learned me this beautiful sport. I LoVE IT. We had so much fun for the whole week. The courses are really organized, the equipment is perfect and the staff is really professional. Our whole group had an awesome time with the crew of Redshark, the students of the school and the other people working for Redshark. The location is just stunning, imagine one of the best beach of the world, on a white sandy beach. You are learning and with some more effort riding in super clear waters, combining adrenaline with the absolute safety of Redshark theaching technique and materials. If you are thinking about learning Kitesurf and have a great holiday in this slice of paradise go to Redshark and his crew to become a new WIND ADDICTED. Redshark is really a good choice!!

Thanks again Redshark and your staff!!!!

1  Thank Matthias0903