“Lovely atmosphere”

Agua Tiki Bar
Ranked #5 of 379 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Llittle tiki bar whit a tropical style. Sandwichees and salads whit a fresh fruit cocktails with or without alcool. Milk shakes and ambient
dublin, ireland
“Lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I really like this place. Its unassuming and sits right on the waterfront, cutely decorated and a chilled back atmosphere.
We were there as a party of four for a light lunch, all had salads which were simple but fresh and tasty, the addition of dates and fresh bread was nice and appreciated. The cocktails whilst not a vast selection were really yum, I cant remember the name of the one I had unfortunately but there was ginger in it which was absolutely delicious and took the guilt out of having a cheeky afternoon drink as it didnt feel sickly or dangerously alcoholic like some of the places.
The views are lovely and you can people watch from here all day long if you wished. Staff very friendly and prices reasonable. Cant wait to return in March.

• Visited October 2012

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Burnley, United Kingdom
“So chilled out !!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Love this place it's so chilled out with amazing cocktails and wonderful location !! Always visit when in Corralejo. The nibbles given with the cocktails are a nice added touch !!

• Visited December 2012
Staines, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bloody Marys, Very Friendly Bar”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stumbled across this little bar on Christmas Day whilst out for a walk. Thank god we went inside, although, we nearly didn't leave. I kept to the beers (served in a non chav glass, held with my little finger extended) whilst the girlfriend went for the bloody mary. Once our drinks arrived, they were shortly followed by a selection of olives, nuts and crisps all free of charge. Needless to say, we kept ordering drinks and only just made it back to our villa before, drunkenly, making it back to Corralejo for our Christmas dinner. I loved this little quaint bar so much, that we returned another two times (although there are plenty of others to choose from). The staff were extremely friendly, the surroundings lovely (although a bit cramped when busy, so go when it's not), and the toilet like it's own mini obstacle course......i'll be back, don't worry!!

• Visited December 2012
“Amazing cocktails, served by the friendliest barman in town!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I'd read about this place before going away, so was keen to try it out. It didn't disappoint, & I visited several times. On each occasion, we were presented with a free selection of nibbles, home-made & beautifully presented.

The cocktails are like a work of art! The Italian barman was very friendly, & put his heart & soul into each creation. I honestly don't understand other reviews complaining about price & quality. They were the best cocktails we found in the whole resort, & trust me, we sampled a fair few!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“poor cocktail.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went here last year and it was good. This year my cocktail was like a slush puppy and had to be sent back. My husband had a beer and it wasn't even a pint but a large glass for 3.50. You can get a full glass for 2-3 euros (and even 1.50 in Banana) so we felt that it was a rip-off. The staff are very sweet and they give you some nibbles but sorry, I will go back for a drink perhaps but only once in my next holiday here. The chairs are also uncomfortable.

• Visited November 2012