“Amazing cocktails, served by the friendliest barman in town!”
Review of Agua

Agua
Ranked #4 of 370 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Bar, European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Llittle tiki bar whit a tropical style. Sandwichees and salads whit a fresh fruit cocktails with or without alcool. Milk shakes and ambient
“Amazing cocktails, served by the friendliest barman in town!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I'd read about this place before going away, so was keen to try it out. It didn't disappoint, & I visited several times. On each occasion, we were presented with a free selection of nibbles, home-made & beautifully presented.

The cocktails are like a work of art! The Italian barman was very friendly, & put his heart & soul into each creation. I honestly don't understand other reviews complaining about price & quality. They were the best cocktails we found in the whole resort, & trust me, we sampled a fair few!

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“poor cocktail.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went here last year and it was good. This year my cocktail was like a slush puppy and had to be sent back. My husband had a beer and it wasn't even a pint but a large glass for 3.50. You can get a full glass for 2-3 euros (and even 1.50 in Banana) so we felt that it was a rip-off. The staff are very sweet and they give you some nibbles but sorry, I will go back for a drink perhaps but only once in my next holiday here. The chairs are also uncomfortable.

ireland
“great bar!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Read some great reviews about this place and thankfully they are true...great atmosphere here. Staff are very welcoming and always smiling. Also just received a free plate of tasters with some homemade quiche which was really tasty! Tunes are great too...will definitely be back :)

Bury, United Kingdom
“Great place, shame about the cocktails!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I read on here that this was the place for cocktails so we tried it early on in our holiday, right on the front facing the sea, painted blue, only small, really friendly staff but they CANNOT make cocktails, they have a sorry choice of about 5, we had Mohito's and we were presented with half a mint plant in each glass which totally ruined the taste, at five euros each... go next door to Mohitos, gorgeous gorgeous bar, you won't want to drink cocktails anywhere else i promise.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ChrisBelinda
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a little gem!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

After eating, I was recommended to this bar, What a great location. this tiny, cute place with the happiest bar man ever. "Mickey".. Love you guys and the cocktail were so good.. Have to say my head is hurting a little.

Thank you "Simon" for the recommendation.. The Long Island ice tea was amazing..