“Lovely food and good service”
Review of The lemon Tree - CLOSED

The lemon Tree
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We don't have The Lemon Tree any more. Could you please take it off or remove my name from the details. Thank you
Moffat, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and good service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went with friends and enjoyed a lovely meal. I had the lamb chops which were done to perfection. The owner came out and chatted after our meal and was friendly and welcoming.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Weeji

“Will miss you!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great wine, great company!
Great shame The Lemon Tree won't be there when we return in February.
Good luck Buzz and Maureen.
Love Karen and Barry

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Karen H
Sutton, United Kingdom
“VISITED FOUR TIMES IN 2 WEEKS”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Corralejo, having first visited it last year and it was our first port of call this time. The food is always hot, unlike some restaurants we visit and I more often than not have fish when I am abroad but here I twice had the fillet steak and I am not normally a 'steak person'. My husband had his cooked slightly different to me but they were both cooked exactly to our liking and the taste was superb. The sauce on the salmon was lovely and the chef told me how this is prepared so that I can have a go at doing it at home. Another tasty delight were the tempura prawns and this was our favourite starter. The house white wine was delicious and reasonably priced. The service was excellent and the food served on the table by a most friendly and helpful owner. We hope this restaurant will still be owned by the same people on our next visit to Corralejo.

1 Thank ravensbury
Bangkok, Thailand
“Understated”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We ate here for the first time on our recent visit having missed it on previous, the couple that own run and work the restaurant present their food very nicely, not the largest menu but a very well rounded limited menu, good cooking freshly prepared.
A very friendly establishment that is small and compact, breakfast is available until 13:00, and evening meal times as per the board in their window.
The fare is uncomplicated and simple, but don't be put off by that because of its size the restaurant is cozy and generates and very nice atmosphere and ambience and the couples who were in the night we were there shared our views and observations and all agreed on the quality of the meals, we will return on future visits provided that the owners decide to carry on running this very friendly and homely eatery, well worth a visit for a comfortable relaxed evening meal.
Wine list small but good and good value for money, helpful couple who find time to have conversation with their customers and advise re the menu, very enjoyable

1 Thank Johnv2012
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“One of the Best”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We would like to thank Buzz & Maureen for our excellent meal, We both gave it 10 out of ten. Considering we run our own successful bistro this is high praise indeed as it was perfect in every way. My hubby had fillet steak & I had pork fillet both cooked to perfection we must say, The chocolate cheesecake was to die for & the wine was one of the best we had all week. The service was top notch, so welcoming .So thanks again to you both and we wish you well in your retirement. If we were a bit younger we might have considered buying it from you, lol .You never know we hope to see you next October fingers crossed. Please give the Lemon Tree a try you won't regret it. Love Lynne & Paul @ Pier 22 xx

2 Thank paul B