“Never disappointing”
Review of The Casbah - CLOSED

The Casbah
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had a lovely meal there late April. As always the food was excellent and very reasonably priced.
The Combo is fantastic but don't take a starter! My wife had lasagne which apparently is excellent.
Well worth a visit or two during a holiday.

There are newer reviews for The Casbah

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a lovely meal there the other week with my lovely wife Caz and Sis and Bro in law Prinny and Dave Riddell. My wife Caz had the Combo..and the chicken was to die for, I had the mussels for starters, absolutely superb! followed by a brilliant Lasagne. Well recommended by us both and next year we will return.....so be afraid Michael and Rachel be very afraid!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Casbah run by Michael and Rachel, is only a small place but well worth the visit. The menu is very nice and everything is cooked fresh to order. Went there with friends and everyone enjoyed every thing that was placed in front of them. The meals and drinks are very reasonable and I would certainly recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ate at the Casbah recently with my girlfriend, where we had pizzas. They were decent hand made jobs, served with slightly soggy fries.
Nice enough place.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have just been to Corralejo for a week with my sister in law and we ate at the Casbah 3 times. I tried the sunday roast for the first time and it certainly didn't disappoint. The chicken strips are also legendary . We have an apartment out there and always recommend the Casbah.

2  Thank Colin T