“Great dining experience”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I selected this place for dinner, based on good reviews. The owner was charming and the menu looked good. We shared paella and loved it! The portion was generous and there was plenty of fresh seafood in it. Best paella in town! We had a pitcher of Sangria too. Great value for money. I will visit again.

There are newer reviews for La Taberna

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Could sit out or in, inside was nicer as outside doesn't have that good a view. Food was really nice - fresh fish - a nice dinning experience

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We always pay Juan a visit when we come to CorraleJo as the House Scrambled Eggs starter is a must. The stroganoff main is delicious as well. Stuff that, the main reason we come here is for the highly alcoholic, but tasty Sangria, by far the best on the island! All jokes aside, we love the place, the food, and the service and Juan is always welcoming.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Whist still being sat outside La Taberna I write this review.

I will simply say in England you would pay a minimum of twice the amount you pay here for this high quality of food.

Everything comes at a price, here isn't as cheap as the main road restruants... But it's in a totally differnt league. A local restruant, which serves high quality meat.

If you enjoy very nice food and are use to paying London prices you will think you've found a bargin!

This is my 5th visit this year and the quality has never dropped nor has it over the past 8 years.

Worth every penny.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Corralejo is not blessed with the greatest restaurants, so when we found this one we were rather thankful. The food is very good, steaks always cooked beautifully but the welcome and the service is outstanding. The owner and waiter Juan is the nicest guy. It is a family concern and this shows by how attentive the staff are, nothing is too much trouble and years on they remember that not only do we not smoke but that we always order sparkling mineral water and that I prefer butter with my roll while my hubby likes the dip. Silly things but so nice that he bothers to care.