“Sea view spectacular”

Ranked #102 of 384 Restaurants in Corralejo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Hospitality was absolutely brilliant, location beautiful and picturesque in a harbour setting, guys friendly and funny, food well presented, good value for money and visited more than once, great for lunchtime as well as evening meals , good daytime relaxation and chill out point, no hassle from staff
A nice all rounder.

2  Thank Johnv2012

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a lovely lunch here, home made pizza and chips with drinks for around 15euro for two, with beautiful views over the harbour/bay. Waiting staff are very friendly. Great place for a light lunch.

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant several times and could not fault it. Lovely food, good value Service is always friendly but never intrusive or over the top. Look out for Eddie one of the staff so friendly However, the best part is the location - I could happily sit here a few hours enjoying a bottle or two of wine watching the world go by and the activity out in the harbour. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank saucyrossy
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Been going to sotavento since my first visit to corralejo in march 2010 and make it a must visit every time I visit. The staff are alway friendly and I've never had a bad meal.

1  Thank Kelsey G
Reviewed April 30, 2013

After a week of dining on our holidays, I award the tastiest, most varied food award to this place.

*Pause for applause*

We went here twice on our most recent trip to Fuerteventura and both times I was just blown away by the place. The staff are very welcoming (and not a tad OTT like some of the other places) and they even remembered us from our visits in year's previous. Those enthusiastic lads really go above and beyond for pesca/vege-tarians(ahem. me.) but overall Sotavento just have a lot of different and good food to choose from. The fish is divine, the paella was the nicest I've had and I've been informed that the steak is also very, very impressive - but I suppose absolutely everything tastes nicer with a view like that.

I'm tempted the next time I visit... only to eat here.

2  Thank Gemma C