“So good we went twice.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Thetford, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice.”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

The service was attentive without being oppressive. The food was simple but exceedingly well cooked with the best ingredients and generally the attention to detail made this the best restaurant in Corralejo.

1 Thank JasonSmall

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food, You Must Go There”
Reviewed July 18, 2010

After staying at our hotel and not being overally impressed with the evening buffet, we decided to look on trip advisor for the best restaurant in Corralejo and I must say I'm glad we did, it is the best meal I have ever had... ever! The garlic prawns for starters are immense and I had a chicken dish (I forget exactly which one) which was cooked to perfection, whilst the Mrs had sea bass which was equally as nice, the waitress (wife & co-owner of the restaurant) was very good at explaining the menu choices and made us feel very welcome, I would definately recommend, 5th Avenue is not a patch on this place.

1 Thank Fieldy0304
romford
“A REAL HIDDEN GEM!”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We stayed in Corralejo A/I at Las Marismas and by the end of the week we had had enough of the buffet style food and decided to find the best restaurant in the town to treat ourselves to dinner on the last night. We found EL ANDALUZ on "trip advisor" and I must say that it deserves its #1 rating. It is a lovely intimate little restaurant with so much to offer! The service from Bridget is friendly and knowledgable and the food cookoed by her husband is absolutely delicious!
I recommend the button mushrooms cooked with sereno ham and garlic for starters and the King prawns for mains.
I felt the prices charged were very reasonable for the standard of food and service recieved.
I am so glad I found this little hidden gem...... you will be too!

1 Thank the-flower-fairy
Birmingham
“Fantastic food and wonderful service”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Visited this restaurant after reading about it on Tripadvisor. narrowly beats La Scarpetta and Dovela as food just that little bit better and manageress so passionate and obviuosly hardworking. We took our 8 mth old and although it is small she accomodated us with a highchair and the buggy no problem. Height of the season is Sept to May so booking a must.

Cork
“Wonderful food and excellent service”
Reviewed June 14, 2010

As regulars visitor to Corralejo we have tried to dine in this restaurant on many occasions but it was always full, this time we reserved a table. We now know why it is always full, the lady who owns it with her husband the chef was so welcoming and attentive and the food was just amazing. Four of us in the party all enjoyed the meal which was very perfectly cooked and served beautifully. I can highly recomend it.

1 Thank DelCork