“Superb - as always!”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is our 4th consecutive visit to Corralejo and of course probably our 8th visit to 5th Avenue and it manages to maintain the highest quality in terms of food and value for money.
There aren't many tables and you have to book - big deal! Doesn't that tell you something of its popularity?
The menu has remained basically the same but there again, we go there for one reason and one reason only - arguably the best steak on the island.
Just go - you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Sam C
There are newer reviews for 5th Avenue

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is highly recommended we stayed in Corralejo from the 12th - 23rd July & ate here 3x - the 1st time on spec as we had read reviews on Trip Advisor & we arrived early at 7pm just as they were opening up - we had the bread & alioli &thai fishcakes to start followed by the fillet steak with haggis & I shared the shoulder of lamb with my son & we had a bottle of white wine, the food was unbelievable & the hosts Barry & Sarah were very attentitive, we booked to go back again on the sat night & when we arrived there was a sign on the door stating thy were fully booked! (So glad we booked it) - we had the bread & alioli again & meatballs between us & then we had 3 x fillet steaks - Rossini, Parma ham & the balmoral & we had drinks inc the largest G&T ever (which lasted me all night!) & thn we had dessert too -I shared the baileys cheesecake with the hubby & it was thee best dessert we have ever had! We enjoyed our meal so much that we booked again for our last night (again when we arrived they had a sign on the door stating they were fully booked) - the food is the best food we have ever had & the hospitality from Barry, Sarah & Barry's brother was fantastic! We will recommend to everyone & will definitely be back next time we are in corralejo! You are doing a fantastic job!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I have been to Corralejo 4 times in last 2 years.
On every visit Barry and Sarah have provided excellent food and great Company.
I would go as far as saying that the Fillet Steak is the best I have had anywhere , whilst my wife has worked her way through the rest of the menu , ie Coca-Cola chicken , Balmoral Chicken to name but a few , but you really do have to have the Banofi Cheesecake.
Excellent every time , if you like Steak , this is the definite No.1 place to go.
Thanks to Barry and Sarah....
See you in November....
David and Catherine (The Glaswegian Geordie)!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great portion sizes, and a wide range of menu choices for all three courses. Some unusual combinations on the menu, we're not sure if they all work so be prepared to experiment.
Service was really good, really warm and friendly and very attentive - including running out to get us coffee to go with dessert at 10.30pm!
Good solid all round performance and a very full feed after 3 courses, but missing the wow factor of other restaurants we tried in town.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

What can I say the best restaurant in corralejo !! The food is up there with a five star restaurant from the starters to the main to the desert it's all beautiful !! Please try the steaks and orange and chocolate cheese cake