I returned to Galera Beach yet again in November for 4 nights and as always have no complaints with this lovely little complex.
As many have mentioned the location is key, right on the beach and within a few minutes walk of everything but quiet enough to provide a peaceful restful break.
yes some of the apartments are a little tired - I always request the upstairs one beds as these seem a little more modern than the downstairs ones - but they are clean and functional with tv, toaster, 2 ring cooker, appliances and a safe. There isnt really any more you could need. The balcony overlooks the ocean and the pool area is clean and quiet and sheltered, a complete sun trap. The pool is the perfect size given that this is a small complex.
the owners and staff on reception right down to the room maids are all friendly and polite and always with a smile. I stayed here alone and never feel unsafe. Will return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galera Beach Resort Corralejo, Fuerteventura is a frontline beach resort consisting of 16 family apartments and 5 villas. It is perfectly situated being on the beach and within 10 minutes walk of all the local shops, bars and restaurants. This resort is ideal for families/couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galera Beach Hotel Corralejo
- Galera Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo