While on holiday in Lanzarote we took the ferry from Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura. Back pack just in case we stayed over night. So glad we did. After trying a few hotels, came across this small complex. Girl on reception was friendly and only took five minutes to book an apartment. No 9 upstairs we didnt expect too much. Wow - apartment, one bedroom & lounge/kitchen dining area was lovley, clean and most of all the view was fantastic. Balcony from bedroom & also one from lounge. Stunning. Would most definately stay again. Didnt use small swimming pool but looked clean with plenty of loungers. Peaceful and right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galera Beach Resort Corralejo, Fuerteventura is a frontline beach resort consisting of 16 family apartments and 5 villas. It is perfectly situated being on the beach and within 10 minutes walk of all the local shops, bars and restaurants. This resort is ideal for families/couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galera Beach Hotel Corralejo
- Galera Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo