Stayed here for a week in August 2012, very good value apartments, we only booked a double room but ended up being given a huge two bedroom apartment.
Kitchen was basic but fine for simple meals, fridge big enough for food and drinks. Swimming pool wasn't the best but being right on the beach there is no need for it! The shower by the pool was pretty useful for hosing yourself down after a day out on the beach.
Bar is one of the best things about this place, run by very friendly Portuguese guys, who made amazing cocktails. Guitarist / singer would play at the bar most afternoons which was nice as the sun set.
No negative points, if you want a good spot near Corralejo, that's nice and quiet, yet right on the beach, this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galera Beach Resort Corralejo, Fuerteventura is a frontline beach resort consisting of 16 family apartments and 5 villas. It is perfectly situated being on the beach and within 10 minutes walk of all the local shops, bars and restaurants. This resort is ideal for families/couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galera Beach Hotel Corralejo
- Galera Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo