“Nice restaurant.”

Restaurante Poco Loco
Ranked #103 of 369 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place runs like clockwork, every attention is paid to the slightest detail, the food and service is well a visit,

• Polish first
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Lovely place to eat, my husband had a mixed meat grill, which came on a small BBQ hotplate over a charcoal pit, it included chicken, pork, lamb, chorizo style sausage and steak served with canarian potatoes and saute veg, he loved it, I had chicken kebab, which i think must of been two chicken breasts, onion and peper, served with choice of potator and saute veg, lovely meal! Im sure we will be back.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“great steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

We tried the restaurant as result of a recommendation and found it to be great. The meal was great my wife had pork which was really good I had steak great! the service was excellent. The staff very attentive. Would definitely recommend it.

Middlewich England
“Lovely Steak and Fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Despite being all inclusive we went for a lovely meal at this lovely restaurant, both our meals were fantastic and the hosts were both welcoming and attentive...Recommend to anyone wanting a lovely meal

Wellington, United Kingdom
“Excellent service & good value food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was another restaurant we chose to eat at based on not being hounded on the street, plus we'd walked past one evening & the food looked great.
The staff are exceptionally friendly & on the ball. It's a pretty big restaurant once you're inside & there is plenty of space & it's not imposing even though you're on the main street (it's enclosed not open air)
We chose only to have main courses & I had a desert. My Sangria (half carafe) served me 4 good sized glasses which was excellent value for money.
I had tagliatelle with prawns & garlic in a tomato based sauce, now maybe I should have asked but my partner did point out that he couldnt see any tomato in it! However regardless, the pasta was cooked to perfection & my dish was more filling than it looked. My chap had a steak which tasted incredible & he also became slightly obsessed with the herb/oil dip they bring with the bread at the start of the meal & poured it over everything! I must admit I added some mojo sauce to my prawns, delicious.

You must have the tiramisu. I've never had it, it's never interested me, but a lady on the table next to us had it & I was sold! It was AMAZING! Well for what I know about tiramisu it tasted fab.

Our bill wasn't very much at all & we had a really relaxed lovely meal. Would definitely recommend to others & eat here again ourselves

Visited April 2013