I have stayed at Bahiazul many times and always enjoy my stay there. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. The dinners were excellent as food is fresh and tasty while the service is warming. The villas are well presented and well maintained everyday by the cleaning service. When we feeling like going out of the house, the main city center Correlejo (only less than 10 minutes away) has many water activities, cheap but good restaurants and pubs. Overall my experience in Bahiazul, Fuerteventura was very relaxing and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo