We just got back after 1 week of total relaxation and I wish we could have stayed longer. It was exactly like in the pictures, the Villas are stunning and very clean, the kitchen could be a bit more equipped and some basics like salt and pepper would not harm as well as an oven??. However it is all done very tastefully and you can relax all day long. It's perfect for 2 couples since the 2nd twin bed bedroom is separate. The pool and the jacuzzi are big enough and the sunbeds provided are very comfortable. I personally would recommend to get the cleaners and pool cleaners in every other day. If you don't book it then they will come just once mid-week. However if there is a problem you can always talk to any of staff members at reception, they are very friendly and helpful. Also make sure that you have breakfast included, it's absolutely great, everything you could wish for, even baked beans and brown sauce ;-).
For these who usually go to an all inclusive bunker like RIO or Hesperia etc, will indeed be disappointed, it's not close to any town center or beach, but seriously EUR 5 to get into town should be in the budget when I am booking a private Villa with pool, they usually are not located right on the beach, or am I mistaken!?!
A transfer from and to the airport can be arranged via the concierge. It's approx. 80EUR for a return trip. If you return late at night, the security guide will had you the keys and escort you to the villa. I can also highly recommend to do one of these catamaran trips to Los Lobos, very very nice!!!
All in all it was a perfect week, we had everything we wished for and could relax. Thanks to all the stuff, you made us feel very welcome in your beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Prestigia, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo