I wanted to go somewhere to recharge and have a solid vacation, and I´m so happy I went on a yoga and detox week with Sally and Jo to Villa Azul! I travelled with a friend, but it would also have been a perfect place to go on your own.Felt so well taken care of. The yoga with Sally was great, she is so profersional but also warm and dedicated. she was very good with the different level in the group, made us all feel comfortable. And Jos food was amazing and very inspiring, I have kept up the good food habits back home, and even read about nutrition. The mix yoga and food was intresting, and I really feel good and happy afterwards :) It´s smart to bring some warm clothes in January. Very helpful staff if you have any questions or need help with anything. It´s a quiet place, good for resting, but also possible to go out and do other stuff;to town, hire bikes, surf..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surya Retreat (Villaverde) and Lotus Retreat (Corralejo) are the perfect settings for your wellbeing journey. We offer daily classes in yoga, Pilates and meditation with a team of expert, friendly instructors. Delicious healthy meals are served at both locations with our sought-after nutrition expert Jo. Enjoy massage and beauty treatments with our highly experienced team of wellbeing professionals. More than just a holiday, we are here to support you in your wellbeing journey, making you feel at ease from the moment you arrive. Perfect for all levels from beginner to advanced practitioners, we are here to support you and your goals every step of the way. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Azul Fit Wellbeing Retreat Hotel Corralejo
- Azulfit Wellbeing Retreat Corralejo
- Azulfit Fuerteventura/Corralejo