“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Review of Holiday Inn Norton

Holiday Inn Norton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Norton
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Hotel was FIRST CLASS. They took great care of everything we needed for our baseball team. The rooms were clean and the beds were better then mine at home. I have traveled the world and what you pay here would cost alot more somewhere else. I will go back again, I would like to see more of the area then we did. The staff at the front desk were top notch, Thank you for making our stay feel more like home.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Jackie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Norton, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We enjoyed having your team stay with us. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your team during your visit.

We looking forward to your next stay and hope to see you soon.

If I can further assist you in your upcoming visits please give me a call at 276 679 6655.

We appreciate your patronage.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Norton

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The staff was kind and accommodating. They went out of their way to make our stay with them comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for 3 years now, and the quality can't be beat. Everyone at this hotel will go out of their way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. The restaurant upstairs is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. The prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity of food you get. If you're a drinker the bar is top notch. This place surely is a gem to the small town of Norton.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Tyler P
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed in the Holiday Inn Norton, VA for 4 months ending in March 2012 and highly recommend it for the area. I've become a pretty seasoned traveler through the years given my profession and can tell you there is nothing that even comes close in the area. It is a clean property, the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating to all of my needs, and they have a restaurant at the top of the hotel that is very impressive. At least when I left. This is coal mining country and I saw a varied mix of travelers go through the hotel and I only witnessed the staff bend over backwards for everyone. Even those that didn't deserve it.

Thanks to Annie, Jackie and Benji for the great hospitality. Living in hotels most of my life lately, I have learned to understand your plight and appreciate the positive attitudes the staff kept during my stay. I wish I could apologize for all the bad guests I ran into during my stay that I know didn't make it easy.

Room Tip: Rooms on a non-smoking floor. Sadly, to me, the bar at the restaurant is smoking allowed. Good food...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed here a couple of nights, the hotel was very clean and appealing. The staff were very friendly and courteous. Food was good and overall the experiencce was great! Annie the GM was very friendly and welcoming as well as courteous. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I held my baby shower in one of the banquet rooms at the Holiday Inn. The staff was very accomodating. No matter what we needed, all we had to do was ask. The GM even made several appearences to see if there was anything that she could do for us. She helped us move tables, decorate and anything else that we asked. The food was excellent. I highly recommend the food from the restaurant upstairs, very tasty. I would definitely have other events there.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed two nights and were quite pleased with the hotel. I'm a UVA-Wise alumna and hadn't been back to the area in 14 years. Very surprised by the changes in the area and quite happy to have this newer Holiday Inn to stay at (I remember when the hotel was just a bare steel structure standing unfinished). The room was clean and comfortable and while the hotel is next to the train tracks, we rarely heard the train. We had no issues with getting an Internet connection on both our Touchpad and Netbook. I enjoyed the Bath and Body Works toiletries in the bathroom as well. We had breakfast each morning at the restaurant on the 5th floor, which was quite good and really reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant. Everything was freshly made and quick to get to our table. Not sure when we'll make it back to the area, but we'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CelticGal30
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norton
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Norton
The Inn at Wise
The Inn at Wise
#2 of 2 in Wise

Been to Holiday Inn Norton? Share your experiences!