This place leaves a lot to be desired. We stayed here the last night on a 6 day motorcycle trip and can assure you next time we will make plans to stay somewhere else. If you are in this area look elsewhere. The "Prime Rib" buffet looked like it had been out for 2 weeks. The "Hot Tub" was about 70 degrees and the room was in bad shape. The towels are in bad need of replacement and you can't tell if the rags are dirty or just need bleach. We got a rollaway bed but ended up taking the mattress off and put it in the floor.
I would probably sleep in my car if I had one instead of this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atria Inn & Suites is pet friendly hotel located in beautiful mountains of Southwest Virginia, home to Bristol Motor Speedway and University of Virginia's college of wise. Your home away from home, this is a full service hotel that offers such amenities as: Hot Breakfast, a fitness center and an onsite night club. For the business travelers, the hotel offers a business center, as well as, meeting spaces to accommodate up to 150 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atria Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Norton Hotel Norton
- Atria Inn & Suites Norton, Virginia