“Great lovely house”
other travelers have booked this property
Are you ready for a ride to your home abroad?
This is your home abroad Just open the door
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Are you ready for a ride to your home abroad?
This is your home abroad
Just open the door
Sitting room
Let's have lunch
Dining room
Lovely window
Fire place and TV. What else?
Fire place and TV. What else?
Double bedroom
Why not staying in bed looking at your couple preparing breakfast?
Wooden beams
Have a nice rest
Comfortable bed
You can either have breakfast, lunch or dinner at the back terrace
Patio
Patio
Single bedroom
Bathroom
Kitchen connected to the back terrace
Everything ready for you to prepare a nice meal
Fire place
Cozy decoration
The key for happiness. Book it now and get it¡¡¡
This is Valldemossa
A pray in every door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EP1109198...
Hamburg, Germany
“Great lovely house”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Everything was just great. Lovely cosy Apt., super nice warming welcoming from the owner Macarena and various informations and tipps provided. Thank You!

Your age range 25-34
Nov 29, 2017
It was my pleasure to host you both. I hope everything was as you expected when you booked my place.
I am looking forward to seeing you again very soon!!
suerobins...
london
“lovely cosy house”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This house is really special, very cosy and well equipped. Mararena (the owner) and Mary (the manager) were so thoughtful and caring. Valldemossa special with great eating places and the Festival of the Kings absolutely magic. The house very accessible but tucked away on a quiet street. Perfect location for the mountain coast and visiting Chopin's house in the beautiful monastery.

May 31, 2017
Sue, it was a pleasure to host you because of your friendliness and kindness. Thank you for your comments and your nice words.
I am looking forward to your next visit.
Macarena
Jane B
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment in perfect location”
Reviewed September 7, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This gorgeous little apartment was perfect for myself and 2 friends who were in Valldemossa for a wedding. It is right in the heart of the town so everywhere was within easy walking distance. It is well furnished with a fully stocked kitchen and a small secluded patio at the back which was lovely and cool.
Valldemossa is beautiful with plenty to see and plenty of good places to eat (especially icecream and pastries!).
Macarena was there to meet us and was so helpful and friendly, we could not have asked for a better hostess.
There was easy access to Palma on the bus (1.85Euro) which took 30 minutes. Due to the wedding we didn't get chance to explore the other recommended places.
It is safe to say we didn't want to leave!

Traveling group: Friends
Sep 8, 2015
Thank you for your nice words. I was really happy to meet you and I am grateful with your review, full of information for my next guests!!
I hope I will see you again in a longer stay, so you can explore all the recommended places. I know you will love them also and I will do my best for you to have a wonderful time again!!
Suzanne_V...
Visby, Sweden
“I wish I would have stayed longer!”
Reviewed December 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Cosy apartment in an old stone house, central in Valldemossa. Wonderful little terrace viewing the cathedral and the old towns traditional tile roofs. Comfortable beds, fireplace, small well equipped kitchen, bathroom with tub - all you need of modern comfort, in a historic surrounding! The hostess Macarena is very welcoming and gives being serviceminded a face!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host, the central location and the combination of comfort in a historical environment.
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Med partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dec 28, 2014
Thank you for your kind words.
It has been a pleasure to host you and I will be more than happy to welcome you again in my place.
I am glad that you felt comfortable. I always try my guests to feel like at home and I think that you felt a bit like that.
Please, come back whenever!!
Austria
Reviewed November 6, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 11, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. You were very nice people, willing to know our Island, language, culture... I am glad that you felt comfortable in my place. I hope you don't forget where your home is from now on!!!
Hope to see you again in the future.
Take care.
margaret...
Ennis, Ireland
“excellent play to stay”
Reviewed October 9, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Valdemousa is a wonderful place to stay. This house was amazing we really loved being in the village, and the house was in a great location, the supermarket was a two minute walk and there were many restaurants and cafes nearby.
Macarena the house owner made us feel so welcome and showed us around the village . The house has every thing you could possibly need for a great holiday the beds were so comfortable. There was a great sun terrace on the roof and there was lovely views from it. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone who would want to stay in Valdemousa. We will be back again next year.

Liked best: Everthing was great
Liked least: Nothing i didnt like
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 14, 2014
Thank you very much for being so nice to me and to take so much care of my place.
It has been a pleasure to host you and I want you to know that I will be more than happy to see you again whenever you decide to come back.
Please, take care and enjoy your wonderful Island.
Manuel V
“Charm and quietness in the most beautiful village”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We felt like being at home from the first moment we were with Macarena into the house. She is the best host ever. She made a small guided tour to Valldemossa, to show us the places of interest, she made a cultural activities guide in Valldemossa and in Palma also, and let us a book with routes and tips to visit in the Island.
When we arrived, we had a bottle of white wine in the fridge, and some cakes, as a welcome gift, which was lovely.
The house is just what you can see in the pictures. Quiet, very charm and you can see that Macarena has put her soul and heart decorating it, with every single thing, matching the rest.
Valldemossa is a beautiful village, among mountains, being the starting point of lots of excursions and trips. It is very closed to Palma (20 minutes driving), and it has a supermarket, bakeries, several coffee shops and restaurants, and everything you might need for a nice stay.
We absolutely loved everything in this place and we will be back for sure.
Thank you Macarena for all your help!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quietness and silence of the house
Traveling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
Oct 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to meet you and I want to congratulate you for having such a lovely kids, so well mannered and polite!!!
Thank you for taking so much care of my house and to share your plans with me, asking for my opinion about it.
Please, feel free to come back whenever!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing