We stayed at this hotel a week this July, with our 2 children age 13+14.
Been all over Majorca, some 25+ holidays. This is a perfect hotel if you want relaxation, read some books and feel tampered.
The premises are really nice, no traffic, quite small, (60+ suites), and you can really relax here! It isn’t a 5 star as you normally
would expect (as Marriott, stayed there 6 summers), but more “laid-back” as this is designed to be more “authentic”(?)
Very nice, beds and pillows not as soft as you’d hope for (no Marriott standard… but OK.) Nice living room and bedroom. The bathrooms really nice,
must be some 15 square meters! Nice balcony, but you won’t use it much, since this is a small property and you may might as well use the pool aria.
Had a Suite Superior (on one level), these are 60 square meters compared to 50 in the 3-level suites. Very nice toiletries. Very clean.
Hmmm… We had “All Inclusive”
Breakfast is great, nice selection of cereals, ham, salamis, cheese, yoghurts, fruit, cakes, warm dishes etc. Free Cava if you like. They will serve you any coffee you’d like, ask for your preferred omelet, eggs etc. And they fry you bacon at orders, so it’s always crisp! Exellent!
Lunch also very good. The menu at the pool is varied, and all tasted fine. Very attentive service.
Dinner…. I use to cook back home (that’s why the all-inclusive, need a holiday..) It is at a fantastic location, sitting outside, weeery good and personal service (as all over the resort),
the settings are just great. Some small kittens playing in a tree, nice service, good wine, the summer breeze… And you order by a nice theme menu which differs every night. (even sushi)
But for some reasons you get meals that go from excellent to just .. really bad!
My daughter ordered an exciting(?) tomato and strawberry soup (cold), and it was just terrible. I ordered salmon with 2 sauces, not good... Seems they
want to make the menu exiting, but the chef has no clue. I could easily make the meals work, but some was just not eatable. Too bad. But if you are into losing some weight on
holiday, it’s the place to stay! Dessert were good, however.
Had one evening with terrific food, the rest was mediocre.
Really good service, you stay at a small hotel they will recognize you all the time. Nice! (So much nicer than at the bigger resorts!)
As an example; I asked if it was possible to use the golf-buggies one evening; they just throw me the key. My kids were able to drive the cart, they’ll remember it all their lives!
(Until they get a license I guess…). Prompt service everywhere. Got sun-lounges every day without problem.
WHAT TO DO
Free tennis, nearly always available. Spa was nice. The very good Pula golf course is in walking distance. You definitely need a car to get around. They have different tours etc. every day you can book at reception. Entertainment some evenings on the nice patio at the bar, quite good. Pool was a bliss!
A great hotel for relaxation. Will definitively stay there again next summer! And probably more after that. We always split our holidays at minimum 2 hotels, to get some variation I can warmly recommend Melia Palace Atenea in Palma bay! You get nice pool etc. in the middle of Palma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Pula Suites Golf & Spa is a charming Mediterranean-style hotel, located at the foot of a hill surrounded by olive groves, with a spectacular view of the bay of Costa de los Pinos and Cala Bona. You can have a romantic dinner at the main restaurant, S'Oronella while enjoying the breathtaking views from the restaurant's terrace. If you want an extra relaxing holiday, you can indulge in various invigorating treatments and massages in the hotel's massive spa and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Pula Suites Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf Son Servera
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf And Spa
- Stil Pula Hotel
- Stil Pula Resort
- SENTIDO Pula Suites Golf & Spa Son Servera, Spain - Majorca