“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a very nice evening at this place. The staff was very nice and the food was the best in our trip. I recommend to make a reservation and eat there if you are located nearby!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Amazing food, however they did mess upp our order but the food made it up.

Thats why they get 4/5 , the service was kinda bad , but with ok service they would get 5

Can not emphasize how great the food was

1  Thank snaebjorn
Reviewed September 29, 2012

i never knew of it before but was recommended...................what a great setting...what nice staff and top dollar food quality......i doubt you would get better steaks elsewhere.......we went back twice..................we would highly highly advise you to visit if you have a car.....................
related to the bonanza restaurant in cala millor...............but higher class

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was Lucky enough to have Lunch at binicella. Having eaten at Restaurants all over the World (and reviewed a great many of them), I strongly recommend you Take a visit to binicanella.

The Restaurant is situated approximately 1km from San saverea. The main room is perfectly Functional, however the Real Beauty is found in the charming Garden terrace. The Setting is perfect for couples, friends and those seeking excellent Food with warm and friendly service.

We had a delicious steak, cooked to order on the josper (the spanish version of a griddle, all i can say is... Yummy!) and fantastic grilled prawns. I do Not over estimate, this Food was Michelin Star Quality for a third of the Price. An excellent Rose wine, recommended by our superb waitress, provided a perfect balance to our tasty Main courses.

I only ever Review when I am seriously impressed or seriously disappointed. I find this the Most useful approach for Fellow Diners to Base decisions upon. Binicanella is Firmly in the Former category. One of the best meals I have had the pleasure to eat.

Pay a visit before they put the pries up! You will Not be disappointed

1  Thank DionSpikes
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Do go here - great food served by family, with a roaring log fire to heat up a chilly April evening.