I booked this hotel as a last minute deal for my family....Me, my husband and two children aged 7 and 4. We arrived late at night/early morning, we were greeted by the night porter....he was very polite and quickly gave us all we needed to be on our way to our room.....he showed us where we were located (just off the mini golf course). At that time we couldnt see if this was a good location or not. Getting into the room......rooms are quite small, but efficient and very clean....nothing to complain about. When we awoke and got ready the following day, we found that the dining room was a couple of steps away, the pool was just a couple of steps from that and all the complex around the pool area is neat and ideal to access everything. On our first day we met the animation team.....they were fantastic....our kids thoroughly enjoyed mini club and frequently dancing along to chocolate (the routine dance) which by the end of the holiday was addictive. The bar staff were polite and service was qiuck, the children could run backwards and forwards all day to help themselves to slush drinks, fizzy drinks, ice cream and ice pops. The pool is small but efficient...armbands required for children that cant swim as the depth increases quickly and prepare to face the cold....but once your in its fine.! There was a little shop the animation team ran that enabled us to buy lilo's, and other inflatables, buckets and spades...sun creams and much more...all for just 1 euro (all proceeding go to an animal charity) The meals were average....although i am fussy! my husband and children never went hungry and always left with full tummys! Evening entertainment was also average...mini disco....bingo and then a show, Entertainment finished by 11...but the bar remained open until 12....this didnt effect us as it was a family holiday. We did go out onto the stretch one night which was ok...few pubs (britania bar, kings head (live entertainment, very child friendly), shops, some english restaurants but his was a ten minute walk. There was an english bar right next to the hotel aswel, this was ideal as the world cup was on and ENGLAND were still in! :). Overall i would recommend torre blanca and we will most probably visit again next year! Thank you all for an amazing time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca