We booked this holiday as a late get away(5th - 12th September 2013) and were pleasantly surprised in that the feel of the complex was clean and modern. The complex was well laid out and easy to get around. The location was good, a short walk to the centre of Sa Coma. The rooms however have no air conditioning which was fine at this time of year with the ceiling fans keeping us cool enough. There is a kitchen area in the room but no utensils at all. If you wanted a cup of tea or coffee between 12 and 8am there was no way of making one unless you hired a kettle and bought or "borrowed" cups. We had to hire a fridge to keep insulin in as my wife is a diabetic - I thought there would be a fridge in the room as in previous All Inclusives we had drinks restocked in the room but they were hotels. There were no bottles of water available to get or even buy to have in the room. Linen and towels were changed daily and the maids always had a smile. Beds were two, very comfortable, singles. The pool area was cleaned daily and there were plenty of sunbeds available but it was September. Only down side was you could not go for an early swim as it opened at 9am. There was only one bar which was at the pool area. The waiters were grand. No glasses though only plastic as it was near pool. The restaurant had a good choice of food to a high standard and could not be faulted in any way - we enjoyed the food. Kids club seemed great with lots going on and entertainment team were around recruiting for archery, darts, football, rifle shooting etc. Anna who did kids club and aqua aerobics was fantastic. There was a regular bus to the beach for those who like sand in between their toes but it is not a long walk. Plenty of bars and restaurants handy - the one next door was great with a lot locals in it early doors. We did eat out once at a fantastic restaurant in S'Illot called Lago (try the octopus starter)- absolutely first class - we have eaten there before 8 years ago and were delighted that the All Inclusive option had not put them out of business. Sa coma is busy, lively area which we were delighted to return to for another holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca